Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

CO: $48.81
      BTN: $28.62
      Hero (SB): $29.42
      BB: $25.00
      UTG: $7.67

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has K:diamond: T:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.75, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, fold, CO calls $1.75

Flop: ($5.25, 2 players) 4:spade: T:club: 6:diamond:
      Hero bets $2.75, CO raises to $7.00, Hero calls $4.25

Turn: ($19.25, 2 players) 6:club:
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($19.25, 2 players) A:heart:
      Hero checks, CO bets $20.00, Hero ?

Villain is 21/17 AggF 3 WTS 21, he flods23bet 79% his 4bet range is 2.5, he raises cbets in 3betpots 67% (4/6)

So when I hit TP on flop I cbet for thin value and I think its better way to play my instead of turning it to bluffcatcher OTF. When he raises and I see his raise cbet freaquancy I do not think I can fold. Does 3bet acomplish much on this kind of flop? I deside to call and reevulate turn. Turn is good card for me his nuts now only 1combo of TT one combo of 66 3 combos of 44 or mabee less and overcads which he decided to slowplay. When he ch/b turn and bets so much OTR its realy strange, of course he could have bluffed w Ax, but why bet so much? What do you think about his line?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello dooleslovs,

Preflop: What's the purpose of 3bet, is it as a bluff? You are mainly isolating vs stronger hands this way, though we may easily play the hand postflop by even just Calling.

As played
      Flop: Well, I don't understand, if he raises CBs a lot then why to CB in first place? Why not just turn hand into bluff-catcher and let him pay you off.

As played
      River: Well, he is polarizing his range but I don't see myself calling it down for pot size. Even though if he bluffs he could do that also with smaller Bet, so I'd end up folding.

Best Regards.
    • dooleslovs
      Hi thanks fo reply,

Pre it is like semi bluff, I think it is is too week to call OOP, and it has qiute good playabilly vs calling range and with iniative.

I noticed his raising freaquancys only when hi raised, I do not have this stat on my HUD only in POP UP.

River I folded too, but it seemed very weird, did not find a lot hands in his range with which he could play like that for value.