Can we get our cash on Full Tilt

• dragoman1
      dragoman1
      Bronze
      hey guys
      well i passed the quiz. I was about to select the poker site which i want to put the cash on but I do not see Full Tilt Poker as an option. I do have an account on full tilt already but it only has ever had play money on it. Is there a way I can get my cash bonus on full tilt?
      Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi dragoman1,

if you already have an account on Full Tilt Poker you can't get the starting capital there, even if it's only a play money account. You can ask Full Tilt to close this account in order to be able to open a new one, but i can't promise that this will be successful. I suggest to take another platform. The reason for not being able to choose Full Tilt might be the sort of poker you have chosen. If you made the quiz for fixed limit then you can't choose Full Tilt, because we don't suggest to start your FL career there, since hey don't offer low limit tables.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      You can ask Full Tilt to close this account in order to be able to open a new one, but i can't promise that this will be successful.
      It does work... sorta.

I had 3 accounts on Full Tilt, two of them "Play Money only" accounts and the account I created for PS before switching to Party. I recently mailed them and asked them to delete the two Play Money ones as I would like to make a deposit on the Real Money one eventually, but don't want to risk being banned because of the Play Money ones.

It took a couple of days (granted, it was weekend), but they did close the two PM ones and left the RM one open.

Now to the "sorta" part though. I don't think they'll actually react if you only have a PM account. I had e-mailed the support several times about various topics before the RM one and never ever got a reply, at least not from the US one.

So I'd suggest you just create a RM account with PS's referral code, then mail the support with that e-mail address and ask them to close the PM account. Mentioning the PS referral code and that you want to deposit but are afraid of being banned might probably help as well.