Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $10.84
      BTN: $10.86
      Hero (SB): $16.71
      BB: $12.95
      UTG: $2.02

Hero posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has Q:diamond: Q:club:

fold, CO raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.20, fold, CO raises to $10.84 and is all-in, fold, fold

CO wins $2.80

I 3bet the hand for value and because i do not like to slowplay QQ out of position. CO and BTN do not play 4bet/fold, they can call.

When the CO shoves me i questioned the call. I have little more than 1k hands sample and the guy hasn't play an all in w AK, something that i keep notes of. He has 4bet 1/36 times, though i know that a 4bet is a direct reaction to an opponents 3bet tendencies and not a stat like VPIP.

To further add, light squeezes are not my style of play yet and though i try to expand my 3betting ranges there is little chance that he has a 1k hands sample that shows me 3bet more than 6%.

Is that fold reasonable? And to add further, is it reasonable to 3bet QQ (or even JJ) when i know that they can call me with worst hands but fold if i get 4bet when I know that chances are slim that I even flip?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

direct shoves are generally AK or sometimes small pp-s if it is CO vs SB dynamic, but since CO is so tight I think you can easily see KK/AA. You haven´t really put in that much money so I think you can give him credit- you find a lot better situations, where to exploit player

best regards,