Cannot fulfilling the $50 rake within 180 days

• croyz
      croyz
      Bronze
      Hi, today my $50 free starting capital which was awarded to me has been removed from my account at poker770, as I have not fulfilled the required conditions within the 180 days following its allocation. I have done all the free $50 being transfered in to my acc at poker770 ($10 by every week till I get all the $50, even I had lost some in the first), then I was idle playing at real money table due to my personal problems, then when Im back play I playing the Free Festival game there at poker770 that not generating rake. There was more than $30 at my poker770 acc yesterday and last I check for the rake(by emailing the customer support) I already get is $29.56 (147.80SP) or maybe more a bit since Im also playing the realmoney game after get warning that my free $50 capital will expire in 30 days. Then when today my free $50 starting bankroll had expired and I cant fulfill it and I checked that all my chips at poker770 was gone to $0.00, is thats right? because Im already at least make $29.56 in rake and there was about $30 in my poker770 acc, or should at least I still have $9.56 in my poker770 acc?

$50 free starting bankroll - $29.56 rake = $20.44 more rake to fulfilling $50
      Yesterday I have about $30 in my poker770 acc
      $30-$20.44=$9.56

I just want to make sure if there was nothing wrong that my acc at poker770 turn into $0.00, I dont mind if thats is the terms from getting the free $50 bankroll from PS, but I will keep playing and learning and now at the moment I will playing the poker770 Free Festival (glad that they're was helding this kind of event in this kind of situation) and will also play the PS freeroll there at poker770 if I have time for it and start to build my own bankroll again now from 0, Thanks to Pokerstrategy for giving me the chance getting the $50 free bankroll and build up my vision and feelings of online poker gaming,
      Wish me luck :f_biggrin:
      My best regards,
  • 6 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      If you do not generate $50 of rake, the starting $50 will be removed. It does not matter if you raked $30 or $40.

If you have more than $50 in your account, only $50 will be removed, you keep the rest, if you have less, everything will be removed.

EDIT: At least that's how I remember it used to be. :D
    • C0WB0Y
      C0WB0Y
      Bronze
      So how do I know I have generated $50 in rake? I don't see any indicator telling me where I stand.

Cowboy
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      If you use tracking software (HEM, PT), you can see that information there. But beginners mostly don't have that, yet.

You can also just look how much strategy points you get for 1$ of rake and then see how much points you have already generated. This will give you an idea of how much rake you generated. :)

Or you can just ask support and they will tell you.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello croyz,

First of all, thank you for posting this matter in a friendly tone :)

I checked your account and I can see that you received an email from us on the 19.08.2012 with 'Poker770 Clawback Reminder'. The info was basically about the 30 days left in order to fulfill the conditions. In short, you have to generate $50 rake.

As I can see in the statistic you generated $33.85 Rake in 180 days. That's why the money was taken away again and it looks like everything is correct.

Hope that is helpful.
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by C0WB0Y
      So how do I know I have generated $50 in rake? I don't see any indicator telling me where I stand.

Cowboy
      please always ask the Poker room for this.
    • croyz
      croyz
      Bronze
      Well OK then so I will need to build it up from the wreck :f_p: lol, I think I'd mess it up :facepalm: :coolface:
      Thanks for the information :f_thumbsup: