Monthly Newsletter - October

• MJPerry
      Hey guys!

We just wanted to keep you up to date on what's going on at this month and make sure you're taking full advantage of your membership, whatever your status.
      Win up to $500 instantly in PartyPoker's Card Rush promotion
      Each day in October the race is on - earn as many Card Rush cards as you can at PartyPoker or WPT Poker. You are guaranteed a prize for each card you collect, from freeroll entries to PartyPoints to $500 cash!

For every 5 PartyPoints you earn, you will receive one Card Rush scratch card. Each scratch card is guaranteed a prize and you can collect up to 75 scratch cards per day.

More info: PartyPoker Card Rush Promotion

Tell-a-Friend for two chances to win $10,000!
      Between now and the start of December, you can participate in not one, but two, new raffles with a top prize of $10,000 each. You can get a ticket for referring friends who then earn just 5 StrategyPoints:

Tell-a-Friend Raffle: $50,000 to be won
      Get 10 bonus StrategyPoints per day
      Whether you're struggling to Silver status or achingly close to Platinum, we've made life a little easier for you by awarding users with 10 bonus StrategyPoints per day they earn at least 1 StrategyPoint.

Find out about this bonus and our other offers by visiting our promotions page:

Promotions at

Introducing new coaches with free videos
      As the world's largest poker school we're constantly striving to expand our poker training offering with new videos and producers. We have two new coaches to introduce to you with free videos this month:

Former EPT champion Rupert Elder discusses game selection in tournaments in the first of a new video series in which he intends to go in-depth into professional tournament poker.

Tournament Game Selection: Free Video

Midstakes legend Paul 'lnternet' Otto gives us insight into the poker decision-making process that lead to him winning over $275k:

One Free lnternet: Free Video

Good luck at the tables and keep building that bankroll!

Your team at

Our new coach Rupert Elder after
      his 2010 EPT victory.

• 2 replies
    • IngridN
      Hello everyone,

I can't believe it's almost October, this year seems to have just passed us super quick! How is everyone getting ready for the winter time?

Pleno and I are starting a new poker challenge from 1st of October so stay tuned!

Enjoy the October newsletter and let me know if you guys have any questions!

• ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by IngridN

Pleno and I are starting a new poker challenge from 1st of October so stay tuned!

Is it a challenge where he tries to finally beat you at HU? :f_biggrin: