SNG Wizzard Video

• Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would like to suggest for someone of the SNG video producers to make a video that is dedicated entirely on working with this software(maybe one for 6max and one for 9man). I think it would be very benefitial for all SNG users (me included), as I am sure many of us don't use it to its entire potential...
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Excellent suggestion, Gavron 23!

I am sure our Education team will reply here once they have time to do so :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Gavron23,

This should be doable, I will make sure this is done and there will be a video in next months release. Any other software you'd like them to speak about? We could do a little series on SNG software is there is enough demand for different software?

Thanks as always for the feedback and hopefully we can make a really good video out of this request.

Thanks
      Patrick
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Hey Partick/Gary,

Really glad to see positive response about this :) . Looking forward to see the product of it.
      Maybe other players could pitch in and give any ideas/request they have...
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gavron23
      Hi,

I would like to suggest for someone of the SNG video producers to make a video that is dedicated entirely on working with this software(maybe one for 6max and one for 9man). I think it would be very benefitial for all SNG users (me included), as I am sure many of us don't use it to its entire potential...
      +1 :)

Great idea :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Can I post my candidature for Combonator please?

The software has improve a lot and I find it with great potentiality that may be come very useful/helpful to all our members.

Also, it is free (the register version has ofc all the functions unlocked but still the free version has the important major functions unlocked!)

TY :)