This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG Wizzard Video

• Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would like to suggest for someone of the SNG video producers to make a video that is dedicated entirely on working with this software(maybe one for 6max and one for 9man). I think it would be very benefitial for all SNG users (me included), as I am sure many of us don't use it to its entire potential...
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Excellent suggestion, Gavron 23!

I am sure our Education team will reply here once they have time to do so :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Gavron23,

This should be doable, I will make sure this is done and there will be a video in next months release. Any other software you'd like them to speak about? We could do a little series on SNG software is there is enough demand for different software?

Thanks as always for the feedback and hopefully we can make a really good video out of this request.

Thanks
      Patrick
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Hey Partick/Gary,

Really glad to see positive response about this :) . Looking forward to see the product of it.
      Maybe other players could pitch in and give any ideas/request they have...
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gavron23
      Hi,

I would like to suggest for someone of the SNG video producers to make a video that is dedicated entirely on working with this software(maybe one for 6max and one for 9man). I think it would be very benefitial for all SNG users (me included), as I am sure many of us don't use it to its entire potential...
      +1 :)

Great idea :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Can I post my candidature for Combonator please?

The software has improve a lot and I find it with great potentiality that may be come very useful/helpful to all our members.

Also, it is free (the register version has ofc all the functions unlocked but still the free version has the important major functions unlocked!)

TY :)