BTN: $3.94
      SB: $10.63
      Hero (BB): $3.82
      UTG: $2.98
      MP: $1.55
      CO: $4.24

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has Q:spade: A:diamond:

UTG calls $0.04, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.14, UTG calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.30, 2 players) 7:club: T:club: J:club:
      Hero bets $0.23, UTG calls $0.23

Turn: ($0.76, 2 players) K:spade:
      Hero bets $0.57, UTG calls $0.57

River: ($1.90, 2 players) 8:heart:
      Hero :f_confused:

Should I bet one more time, about 3/4, fearless?
  • 3 replies
    • Mylos
      Mylos
      Basic
      Think you should definitely bet for value. Here's the range of hands that the Villian is calling with on the flop,
      AT, AJ, a low flush, AK (if he's loose and thinks you c-bet a lot of flops), xAc, JT, KJ, KQ, the nut flush or king high flush

Ok, on the turn, we can narrow his range a bit with his call to the following
      His range becomes [Tc9c-, AK, AJ, JT, KT, KJ, KQ, AcXc, KcXc]. You have around 61% equity against that entire range, so I'd go ahead and bet what ever you think he'll call without a flush. 1/2 of the pot seems good to me, maybe a bit more if the villain is loose and might call a big bet with worse than a flush. Also, most players would raise even with the king high flush, for fear of you having the Ace of clubs, so I would weight that a bit less and give you about 65%.
    • bmfbpi
      bmfbpi
      Bronze
      def bet river for value
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would prefer river shove- I think he would sometimes call his Kx hands and would definitely call down with two pair hands and you´re generally ahead there (unless he is slowplaying A high flush), but against that hand you´re getting stacked anyway, so it is better to think how to get more value out of worse hands

best regards,