DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $0.74 - VPIP: 7, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 15
      CO: $3.02 - VPIP: 75, PFR: 13, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 8
      Hero (BTN): $2.02 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 17, 3B: 5, AF: 2,4, Hands: 18383
      SB: $5.95 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 17, 3B: 14, AF: 0,0, Hands: 24
      BB: $2.56 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 16, 3B: 9, AF: 3,5, Hands: 38

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BTN with 5 :heart: 6 :heart:
      1 fold, CO calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, BB checks

Flop: ($0.08) 4 :diamond: 7 :diamond: T :club: (4 players)
      SB bets $0.04, BB folds, CO folds, Hero calls $0.04

Turn: ($0.16) 5 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

River: ($0.36) K :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.20, Hero folds

Called flop with 8 outs. Called turn with 13 outs
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would likely isolate pre-flop very loose player, but if you want then you can also complete and play small limped pot- but that case you give SB and BB options to see free flop that could easily cost you more money postflop. For example SB would have fold T4 if you would raised pf 0.08$, but now he completed and would win your 0.14$ or bluffs you out with missed flushdraw.

Postflop play is fine- with your equity you can also raise turn although if players are passive I think calling and trying to hit one of your outs is also fine

best regards,
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Hi,

I would likely isolate pre-flop very loose player, but if you want then you can also complete and play small limped pot- but that case you give SB and BB options to see free flop that could easily cost you more money postflop. For example SB would have fold T4 if you would raised pf 0.08$, but now he completed and would win your 0.14$ or bluffs you out with missed flushdraw.

Postflop play is fine- with your equity you can also raise turn although if players are passive I think calling and trying to hit one of your outs is also fine

best regards,
      If I isolate, I must assume I have folding equity against CO postflop. He looks loose, hence I limp.

I like your idea of turn raise. But why is it better then raising the flop? Because we are IP, and if he checks, we could more easily steal?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Hi,

best regards,
      If I isolate, I must assume I have folding equity against CO postflop. He looks loose, hence I limp.

I like your idea of turn raise. But why is it better then raising the flop? Because we are IP, and if he checks, we could more easily steal?
      Players would miss 2/3 times if they don´t have pair hands and very often loose players would give up postflop if you continue aggression, also 65s can flop or make turn good draws or made hands that you both have fold equity+ overall equity. Thats why I would prefer isolating very loose player pre-flop.

I also don´t mind flop raise, but since you can also bet turn if he checks and take down pot then you don´t really have to blow up pot when you don´t know if you have any fold equity if you raise flop and if he is going to 3-bet or not.

best regards,