FastFold Poker and HEM2

• TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Just a quick question...does HEM2 HUD work already with WPT fastfold poker?
      Might consider going there for a FDB. :)

And how is the traffic and level of play? Is it worth to try? TableNinjaPP works OK?
  • 3 replies
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      In this moment traffic is : NL4->124, NL10->53, NL25->54, NL50->2. And holdem manager doesn't support it yet, you can import hads but no hud.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi,

I haven't had any experience playing the fast fold variant but looking at the traffic it seems good for the micro stakes.

As Sholja mentions above HM2 does not support it yet. You can track the hands to look at later but you wont get a functioning hud.

Callum
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I just played my 1st (short) session at 25NL. Traffic is ok, about 40 players in pretty much the slowest time. which is good enough. Hard to gauge the level of play at the moment but there's a few of those awkward half-3/4 stackers who I assume are bad.

There are some problems though, for 1 thing HEM2 doesn't work, which is ok I guess if you pay attention and no-one else has it either. The big problem though is that you can't write notes in the hand replayer. So unless you wrote a note, waited until you see them again and copy/pasted it in I'm not sure how you do it. So you're kind of flying blind which I hate.

Correct me if I'm wrong about any of this cos I'd love to know how to make notes after the hand