making 1k Mansion points.

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well i am thinking of changing poker site to clear some nice bonuses and Mansion as i readed so far is nice. Have nice first deposit bonus as i readed also some nice fishes but platform sucks :D

Ok lets forget about last one :D

As is said:
      You are clearing $10 of the bonus per 80 'Mansion Poker Points' (MPP). You are getting one MPP for each dollar rake. If there is less than 1 dollar rake the points are calculated relative to the rake (e.g. $0.10 rake = 0,1 points).

Once you have made a bet at a poker table at Mansion Poker you have 90 days to clear the bonus.

So that means i need 4k points :D to clear whole 500$ bonus. 4k points is 4000$ rake :D A lot :(

But i have one questions for those that play(ed) at Mansion poker.

[And is about mansion points and rake.

Do you get points right after played hand and how much?
      Is range like that:
      0,00-0,09 rake - 0 points
      0,10-0,19 - 0,1p
      0,20-0,29 - 0,2p etc.

And does all players that contributed to pot get those points or only winner? Or is even contributed rake sistem.

I hope i didn't complicate everything to much :D

slikec

P.S.:
      If not everyone get points is rake back from this bonus max. 12,5% :(

P.S.S.: To all newcomers: Titan have far the best first deposit bonus so DO NOT DEPOSIT 50$ FROM POKERSTRATEGY TO TITAN. Chose other site and if you'll go well deposit on Titan :) I wish i would know that before :(
  • 8 replies
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Bronze
      hi:)

i have cleared 400$ bonus and on my acoount I had arround 2400mcp- so for whole 500$ you will need cca 3000 mcp. I managed it in 1 month. multitabeling NL10 and NL25 SSS 5-7 tables, 4-5hrs a day

hope this helps

good luck
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Silver
      Originally posted by slikec
      And does all players that contributed to pot get those points or only winner? Or is even contributed rake sistem.
      Every player who contributed money to the pot get the points by the total rake of that hand. On BB and SB you will always get the points, even if you fold preflop.

-- Z --
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Thx for useful info jmaric7 and zamwise.

Sure it helps. With that info clearing bonus doesn't seem so hard and gives much better rake back than 12,5% :D So sounds nice :D
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      I played 18k hands on NL10 and 2k hands on NL20 and I have 390 points... Dunno...
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by DrFunk
      I played 18k hands on NL10 and 2k hands on NL20 and I have 390 points... Dunno...
      20k hands.. um, that's like 12-13 days if you play like jmaric7. :) you have 90 to clear the bonus.

also, if you have the BR for it, move up from NL10, the next level is basically the same (full of donks), and you'll earn MPPs faster.
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      I don't care about the points, I just gave the info. It's not as fast as one would think.
    • fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      Mansion takes forever to get points,NL10 is not the way unless you want to play 5 hours a day for a month,thats just sick,infact mansion makes me sick,lol
    • Tarnake
      Tarnake
      Bronze
      Well i'm done with Mansion, the software is the worst I've tried even though the competition is overall pretty soft; I honestly don't think it's worse than any other poker site except Stars and Full Tilt.

The bonus is extremely easy to clear if you can play 20NL or 30NL, I cleared my 100$ bonus in about no more than 40 hours 4 tabling 30NL mostly.

I would rake in 10$ of my bonus every 4-hour session ... really, really easy.

The way the cashier and the account page directs you to a html page tilted me the most, how can programmers be this lazy not to imbed these features in the software sickens me. The cashier page would not load for several hours.

I finished with more than 450$, I'll withdraw some of it and try Titan, heard the bonus is laughably easy at 25NL...