elephant + TITAN + PP+ HUD not working

• jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Silver
      Hi:)

Have installed elephant 0.50 and it does not show any stats at all. At partypoker keeps displaying massage over dealer - stats will be shown when enought hands are played. I even lowered to 5 hands to see stats and nothing after 1,5 h of playing there.

Titan??? - keep displaying invalid hand history path. again and again I import HH and massage stays the same- invalid HH path.

Help.

What is the pupose of having Elephant if it does NOT work???
  • 12 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Did you install the latest patch from the blog? Please tryinstallt it from here http://devblog.pokerstrategy.com/. After that please make sure that everything is running with admin rights.
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Silver
      Have Just installed patch and elephant keep crasing.

downloaded full version from link above and install clean version and same thing- crashed again.

anyone with same problems? help me fix this

tnx
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      What do you mean by crashing? Any error message there?
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Silver
      no erorr massage. just closing- BUT after 6-7 uninstalls and clean installations and rebooting system I have managed to run elephant first time. YUPI. hope it stays this way. seems to be working
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Silver
      no hud stats at titan- NOW i switched to mansion - same thing. No hud stats, all I see after 1 h of playing- stats appear as soon as you have played enough hands at this table.

1,5h is not enought?????
      Since I have Elephant, I had maybe 3-5 times luck, that elephant(first releses) worked I think. Since then only problems and posts here

I am now multitabling 5-6 tables and still no stats

ELEPHANT really rules- NOT

I am switching back to PT- it actually works.

Now I am downloading elephant new version 0.52:)

will work?????
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Silver
      Am I stupid or just stupid that elephant does not work ??? not even v0.52 shows hud stats. maybe 0.53??? will work.- i do not expect anything anymore

hope you all have more luck with this program
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Silver
      elephant started to show stats at mansion, but not at all tables. currently I am playing at 6 tables and have only stats for 3 tables. started playing all 6 tables at same time

At every table, no mater if 10 or 6 handed, I have to rotate stats one place to right

still using v 0.52- today will install 0.53 :)
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Hey there, iv never tryd any of this sort of software but I know that bla now sponsers titan or vise versa, so it might be worth giving them a go.

*edit* sorry no advertising here. sorry didnt mean to advertise
    • mbrut
      mbrut
      Bronze
      Please someone who knows well can explain me how to ubgrade version
      0.5 to 0.53??????? Before that i tryed to ubgrade to 0.52 but failed. I thought it would be easier with 0.53 but no. Where i can download that patch and what i must dp after i will get it???????? My Elephant is so bugged - it close autumatically when i lauch Titan or FTP. I very need statisticant oplay without it://// Please help.
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Silver
      funny thing happened to me. 052 was working oK. 053 keep freezing and then stopped to work. Then I tried out 052- does not work, 050 does not work.
      WTF happened with 053- all previous versions that worked stopped to work now.

mbrut- I am sorry that i can not help you. I cant get working my elephant either
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      MMmh normally it should be enough just to download the new version and start the setup after closing the elephant. Everything else should work on its own no need for deinstalling postgreSQL. What exactly does not work for you guys?
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Silver
      thx for v 054. it is working fine and hud on partypoker is super ok. on manson problems because i can not se cards on minitable if I am in position 5, 6- to big table stats.

I will not Install 055, because this version is okey.

FINALY can use hud stats:)