$10 free at Partypoker?

• croyz
      croyz
      Bronze
      I was hanging around to the poker rooms that provided here at PS then Im get on partypoker review and there was said

You now have a...

Starter Account at PartyPoker

The benefits:
      $10 free poker money
      Access to new educational material

are that mean I will receive Free $10 for playing at Partypoker without any deposit?
      and if yes how to get that free $10 at partypoker?
      thanks,
  • 13 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi croyz,

More information about Party Poker's free money promotion will be written here. However, I can see that you've received free money on one account already?

This offer is only available once to all players except if you were offered another chance which will land in your mailbox. :)

Check out what else you can benefit from.

Ingrid
    • croyz
      croyz
      Bronze
      I dont have an acc at partypoker yet. I already use the free $50 starting bankroll at poker770, can I still get that $10 at partypoker?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by croyz
      I dont have an acc at partypoker yet. I already use the free $50 starting bankroll at poker770, can I still get that $10 at partypoker?
      Hi croyz, as I mentioned earlier the free money offer (whether it's free $50 or $10) is only available once to all players except if you've been offered a second chance. Keep fingers crossed for you.

Creating a Party Poker account through PokerStrategy.com will enable you to participate in any of our future promotions, freerolls and second chances ;)

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • croyz
      croyz
      Bronze
      Thanks to inform me about the free $10 at PartyPoker now I clearly understand :)

Creating a Party Poker account through PokerStrategy.com will enable you to participate in any of our future promotions, freerolls and second chances

If I dont make deposit can I participate to the future promotions and freerolls i.e the daily freerolls?
      this question also representing to the other poker room that providing those daily freerolls from PokerStrategy,
      sorry for having so much questions I should ask it earlier :f_rolleyes:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I can't tell you what our future promotions will be but you can click on the "promotion" link I've added in my previous post and read each freeroll or other promo's terms and how you can participate. :)
    • croyz
      croyz
      Bronze
      Sorry maybe my question is not clear enough :facepalm:
      what I want to know is; if I make an acc to PartyPoker can I take part in to the daily freeroll without making deposit first? :f_rolleyes:
      I see that PartyPoker have 2 daily freerolls a day :f_eek:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

All you need to do is click on the promotion page and it'll explain to you how you can participate, but I copy it for you.

How can I participate?

• You need a real money account at PartyPoker or WPT Poker which is affiliated with PokerStrategy.com*
      • If you don't have a real money account yet, click here for PartyPoker and here for WPT Poker to sign up and deposit.

* If you have deposited or received your free poker money at PartyPoker/WPT Poker, you already have a real money account.

So you do need a real money account to participate in the freerolls.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • croyz
      croyz
      Bronze
      Thanks to make it clear, :f_smile:

So then no deposit no real money account...

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey croyz,

That is the case I'm afraid :( but have you checked out our free bankroll offers?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • croyz
      croyz
      Bronze
      Yep, I'd almost checked anywhere here at PokerStrategy after my free starting capital had expired in case if there are still any chances to get free bankrolls or anything that can use to play in real money table again, but Im already use my $50 free starting capital at Poker770 so I think I will cannot get real money account in other poker rooms without depositing, :f_frown:
      Well I think my best chance now is from the PokerStrategy daily freerolls at Poker770 to rebuild my bankroll again, :f_pleased:
      Its will be kinda "The Hard Way" :f_cool: lol

Thanks for all of your asist Ingrid and Gary :f_thumbsup: really apreciate that,

Wish me luck, <:pokerface:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      What if we give out some free capital to special, nice and wonderful people like me that have not account tacked with our site?

In return I will say, THANK YOU with a x (kiss) :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by croyz
      Yep, I'd almost checked anywhere here at PokerStrategy after my free starting capital had expired in case if there are still any chances to get free bankrolls or anything that can use to play in real money table again, but Im already use my $50 free starting capital at Poker770 so I think I will cannot get real money account in other poker rooms without depositing, :f_frown:
      Well I think my best chance now is from the PokerStrategy daily freerolls at Poker770 to rebuild my bankroll again, :f_pleased:
      Its will be kinda "The Hard Way" :f_cool: lol

Thanks for all of your asist Ingrid and Gary :f_thumbsup: really apreciate that,

Wish me luck, <:pokerface:
      No worries croyz!

Best of luck with your journey! Let's hope you can tell us in a few weeks that you've built up a nice bankroll from playing freerolls!

Gary
    • croyz
      croyz
      Bronze
      Sure, I'll work on it at my best :f_grin:
      already got $2 now at Poker770 :f_p:

Thanks again for your support and for PokerStrategy :f_thumbsup: