Bronze
      If it assists anyone in their judgement, here are my stats when :

VPIP = True

VPIP = False

3BET = True
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      i use Leakbuster for this kind of stuff. but will take a look and see what mine looks like, and what kind of ranges Leakbuster recommends.

i just saw a post that said you will be losing from the SB and BB, but if you can keep it under a certain bb/100 then that is about the best you can really expect. But i'm sure there are some peeps on here that will have more info.
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      i was looking around for that post.

Here is some info i found from a bluefire poker coach that was given to another player who's winrate from the BB was about -45/100.

"I usually consider -30bb/100 in the BB and -15bb/100 in the SB about as good as you can expect. Your BB winrate at nearly -45bb should concern you. "

it also does look like your Aggression from the BB is pretty low.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Its mainly variance. I think standard for BB in fr is about -40bb so your only 20bb off. On the other hand your SB winrate is pretty awesome but again, this is mainly due to variance. To really look at your winrate's by position you need at least 50k hands to get somewhat of an idea how your doing.

If you check your blind play overall sb/bb combined your doing pretty good actually. Im pretty sure your BB play is just variance because your stats look really solid only your AF is kinda low so you might not be fighting for pots postflop enough, try using donking and c/r more instead of c/c.

What should worry you more is your really low winrate in UTG/MP. You only played 12k hands from the blinds while your played 32k hands from UTG/MP which means that more then 50% of your volume comes from those 2 positions and your winrate there pretty much sux. It could be variance, my winrate over 300k hands is 7.5bb utg which is low and 25bb on MP which is extremely high. Just goes to show that even on a big sample size variance can be pretty brutal.

Your CO and BU winrate are also low, and you don't steal enough from the BU.

Your main problem is your winrate on other positions where you don't win enough to compensate for your blind loses. Looking at your stats your game seems to be kinda nitty but overall pretty much solid stats. You seem to be over agro on UTG/MP and to passive on the blinds but thats about it.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      http://vincewille.com/?p=232

A link to vinivici's blog. His a SNE FR grinder and pretty solid player and he posted his stats and graphs. Worth checking out since your having problems.
    • BlomadahL
      BlomadahL
      Bronze
      Thankyou both!