This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL4 AQo 19-09-12 [Fast forward]

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Party, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (UTG): $6.57 (164.3 bb)
      MP: $5.01 (125.2 bb)
      BTN: $13.11 (327.8 bb)
      BB: $4.98 (124.5 bb)
      CO: $3.75 (93.8 bb)
      SB: $6.98 (174.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A Q
      Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.16, SB calls $0.14, BB folds

Flop: ($0.52) 2 3 4 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.37, BTN folds, SB raises to $0.74, Hero calls $0.37

Turn: ($2) 5 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($2) 3 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.95, Hero calls $0.95

Not sure how to have played this hand, I think I should have taken a stab on turn, b/f as he would raise with a flush?
      River was to hard for me to lay down sorry :P
      Maybe b/f flop, but think it was to weak for that with a FD + SD?

Villain:
      Unknown
  • 1 reply
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      yeah, might want to lay down vs the c/minr. as you see, you won't be very comfortable even when you hit.

the main problem is that your draws may be already facing reversed implied odds against the A or a 65 straight, and if he won't pay with much weaker when your 4-straight or 4-flush come.
      if you had the A then you would have an easy call for odds.

that said, calling in position isn't a huge mistake because you can easily "reevaluate".
      as played i'm b/f the turn for something like halfpot to at least give him a chance to make a mistake by calling with worse hands (sets or overpairs).
      don't think he has the flush or 6x too often because this would be a great card for him to barrel with them as every ace will have a tough time folding.