Hello there

• aXSesPS
      aXSesPS
      Bronze
      Hi

I am new to this site (ish), trying various limits and trying to become better by watching videos and reading forums
      I am tryingto learn huds and stats alot and trying to improve my thinking by watchign tghe vids.
      At the same time I am building up a solid foundation also by watching the vids and reading and testing as much as possible

If anyone wants to practise with me, I play 6 sixmax on various sites, but wouldnt mind trying some heads up to learn hand reading etc,

thanks

G
  • 1 reply
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello there and welcome to the community aXSesPSRNMD (whew!)

If you are a no limit player there is an advanced coaching starting at 19:00 UK time with our spuer knowledgeable and funny coach grummeler. I thought it may be interesting for you as you can ask questions and he will answer right there for you in person. :)

Here is the link to his coaching times just in case it interests you at all.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/172972/

Make sure you use our hand evaluation forums topost any hands that made you pause and think, ok? It's a great way to learn hand reading and strategy.

If you need any help at all just ask, somebody always knows and we are all here to help each other progress..

Have fun and best regards,

Mal