DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $363.14
      Hero (SB): $407.07
      BB: $809.70
      UTG: $214.52
      MP: $357.29
      CO: $381.02

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with A:heart: T:heart:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $5, Hero raises to $17, 1 fold, BTN raises to $39, Hero calls $22

Flop: ($80.00) Q:diamond: 8:heart: 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $42.46, Hero calls $42.46

Turn: ($164.92) Q:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($164.92) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $162.00, BTN folds

Final Pot: $164.92
      Hero wins $162.12
      (Rake: $2.80)

Villain is 25/18/8,8, has a low 4bet range of <2% but at the same time it was like 0/32 times before today's session and I was running at 27/23/13 and it really felt like he was 4betting me a lot. His barrel frequencies are standardish at 40%, not too high or low and I don't really expect him to go crazy in 4bet pots so I think c/c is a very viable option. there's no crazy dynamic postflop.

I did win the pot, but I am just wondering how I should play my entire range
      1) Preflop: I guess I'm having suited middle connectors and broadways, and AQo.
      2) Flop: What hands are we checkraising here? I suppose I'm taking c/c with most of my continuation range, including flush draws and QX
      3) Turn: Are you ever leading this Turn?
      4) River: I'm not too sure how the Turn influences the River. He should have most of his overpairs in his range still and I doubt he folds them. So maybe potting doesn't make any sense.

I've broken down my likely range below

Value Range
      KQs
      QJs
      QTs
      AQ
      14 combos

Busted Straight Draws
      JTs
      T9s
      8 combos

Busted Flush Draws

5-10 combos of nut flush draws and King high flush draws

Given that I probably have more air vs value hands on the River, and perhaps I don't really need to turn AT into a bluff if he's 4betting wide enough, what sizing should I use on the River with my entire range?
  • 3 replies
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Platinum
      i would not lead out on the river . let's say he has Ax FD , he's most likely triple barreling , so c/c sounds fine , on the river he can still have that FD , and with a river freq like 30% he's gonna bluff it couple of times, cuz you have some air combinations as well.Don't think leading out on the river is good , because you don't let him bluff , and he's gonna bet his over pairs anyways , so against what do we get a call , 99-JJ I suppose?
    • imfromsweden007
      imfromsweden007
      Bronze
      Why would we want him to call, we have nothing. Hand looks fine, maybe bet slightly smaller otr as some ppl might be suspicious of that sizing, but w/e
    • lnternet
      lnternet
      Bronze
      Preflop seems good.

Flop is difficult to play exploitively as we don't know how light he cbets here. Theoretically I think raising some hands is fine. ATfd is fine for both raising and calling. I like your call a bit more than a raise but raising is fine too.

Turn donk is a fine idea given you have KQ/AQ and he has a lot of KK+, but I don't think it's quite the spot for it as his 4bet range is considerably wider than KK+, contains Qx and you have shortish stacks behind.

River I would just go allin if I bet. You rep pretty much Qx for value anyway, and that is strong enough to jam. Checking AT down seems correct though as you have substantial showdown value and you have worse hands to bluff with.