[NL2-NL10] KK 10NL Zoom

• MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Right. I never had so many AA/KK in my life. I have not a clue what to do with them.

Is this play just rubbish? Am I the only fish doing this kind of thing? :rolleyes:

I don't have much stats on him, so I thought it is almost a coinflip between him having QQ/AA. He could have JJ, but he could have a draw and TT. :f_eek:

(and absolutely anything if I think he is unknown)

11 hands on him, 9/9.

Thanks a lot :heart:

PokerStars - $0.10 NL ZOOM - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $5.70
      SB: $5.10
      BB: $12.00
      UTG: $4.70
      UTG+1: $11.01
      UTG+2: $12.06
      MP: $15.89
      Hero (MP+1): $10.00
      CO: $10.00

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K:heart: K:spade:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.24, fold, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.56

Flop: ($1.75, 2 players) 8:spade: 7:spade: J:diamond:
      UTG+2 checks, Hero bets $1.25, UTG+2 raises to $11.26 and is all-in, Hero calls $7.95 and is all-in

Turn: ($20.15, 2 players) 5:spade:

River: ($20.15, 2 players) Q:club:

UTG+2 shows A:diamond: A:heart: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 82%, Flop 86%, Turn 75%)
      Hero mucks K:heart: K:spade: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 18%, Flop 14%, Turn 25%)
      UTG+2 wins $19.24
  • 8 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      i doubt TT plays this way postflop. i would expect to see JJ/QQ/AA here, mainly JJ and AA. i dont think he could play this way preflop with 88/77 (although it is possible).. or T9 cos that would just be dumb. looks like he has some strong made hand on this flop. i wonder whether its best to ship the flop for value(?) and protection against draws or to just give it up. personally i'd just give it up but im a nit :f_biggrin:
    • trgovcic
      trgovcic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      i doubt TT plays this way postflop. i would expect to see JJ/QQ/AA here, mainly JJ and AA. i dont think he could play this way preflop with 88/77 (although it is possible).. or T9 cos that would just be dumb. looks like he has some strong made hand on this flop. i wonder whether its best to ship the flop for value(?) and protection against draws or to just give it up. personally i'd just give it up but im a nit :f_biggrin:

rofl, what are talking about, this is so bad, OP played well !!!

he x/shoves draws here such as AsQs,AsTs, maybe even TT, 99, he can also have JJ or AA, but I would expect he would x/r some reasonble amount so we can ship our weaker range
    • trgovcic
      trgovcic
      Bronze
      and yes OP don't worry about AA KK, these hands plays ourselves, worry about how to play tough spots, you all keep posting how to play AA,KK, if aou aren't complete donk, you will always make profit on these hands...

try to find in you HEM other spots, like where you folded to cbet in 3bet pot, these kind situations you make money from, not waiting for premiums and hoping you stack off preflop
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Thanks guys for your comments :heart:

Dr.Dunne: yep. If he is mostly staying oop after preflop action with QQ+ then it is a coinflip...I wonder if he does stay in such a tricky spot with JJ. But as I have not info I dont know what kind of opp we are talking about here. After the hand develops we know but it is too late, lol.

Originally posted by trgovcic
      if you aren't complete donk, you will always make profit on these hands...
      Well, how am I going to find out, hein? :f_biggrin:
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      and yes OP don't worry about AA KK, these hands plays ourselves, worry about how to play tough spots, you all keep posting how to play AA,KK, if aou aren't complete donk, you will always make profit on these hands...

try to find in you HEM other spots, like where you folded to cbet in 3bet pot, these kind situations you make money from, not waiting for premiums and hoping you stack off preflop
      A little harsh, but you have a point. OP, as long as you aren't thinking of folding KK preflop if you get 4bet (and generally I wouldn't) then this is just a preflop cooler which waited until the flop to manifest itself. I'm not folding this post unless we're vs a known nit. 10 hands is not enough to judge this. I think QQ is more likely than AA since AA 4b pre some of the time. JJ might well make a smaller raise on the flop.

Nh.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne

rofl, what are talking about, this is so bad, OP played well !!!

he x/shoves draws here such as AsQs,AsTs, maybe even TT, 99, he can also have JJ or AA, but I would expect he would x/r some reasonble amount so we can ship our weaker range
      i'm by no means a good player trgovcic, so there is no reason to flame if my opinion is wrong.
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Thanks Tim :f_love:

Yes, I am going all-in preflop all day. That's why I didn't even stop to think on flop and to me it just played as a continuation of the pre-flop action... Variance is just confusing me.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MisClick,

Difficult to fold there in that spot whilst the guy may easily end up with draws there even and of course weaker hands. Equity should be good enough to call him down, though I am not putting him that often on 99/TT cause it would most likely not ship it.

Best Regards.