This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

A few quetions...

• Aingles
      Aingles
      Bronze
      hey guys,

I have been playing poker for about 6 months . I firstly started off with freerolls ( managed to build up a 5$ roll) and also took advantage of the 7,70$ they offer at Poker770 and started playing some SNGs . I started at the 0,10$+0,02$ and after 180 games I had 10$ , and moved up to 0,20$+0,04$ , started well , but over the last couple of months hit a 200game breakeven patch :( Now here is my question , when I first started I didn't have the finacial possibilties to make a deposit , but know Ive managed to save up my money and I have enough to make a 50$ deposit which should get me up and running on the 1$ SNG . Should I make this deposit and play on limit where I am gooing to be respected and with a lot less maniacs ? Any opinions are welcome . Thanks :)
  • 1 reply
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Aingles!

You are gonna find pretty soon that beating games where ppl respect you and there are a lot less maniacs is actually tougher than the opposite. With 50$, I can think you can comfortably play the 1$ SnGs unless they are some very turbo format. That's what I suggest you doing. If you drop to like 30$, start rebuilding on a lower limit.

Also, take advantage of the great number of articles, videos we have. Posting hands in the evaluation forums will also have a good impact on your game.

Good luck!