How can I set a good Chip Edge in SNG wizard , if I know the Bubble Factor?

• maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      What edge in Chips should I put in SNG wizard if I know the Bubble factor?

Example.
      I am playing the 180-man on Stars. There are 45 players left. Bubble Factor is 1.17.
      SB pushes on to me with the same stack. Effective stack is 10BB no ante. nash calling range is 29.1%, 44+ Ax+ K6s+ K8o+ Q9s+ QTo+ JTs if SB is pushing 60%.

If I call with 29% I am loosing money due to the BF. How do I translate the Bubble factor into chip edge in SNG wizard to make a correct call?

Example no2
      If I reverse the previous scenario how do I use the chip edge (BF is 1.17) to calculate what % should I be pushing (knowing the BB will call with 30%) ?

And also if BB is the perfect player, how can I calculate what my nash pushing range should be there?

I know it's a difficult question but I hope that there is someone here that can shine some light her ;p

Thanks guys. Any comment is welcomed and appreciated.
  • 2 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      No light from me unfortunately. I am not that familiar with SNG wizard yet.
      If there is noone able to answer your question here, I would recommend asking the wizard support.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • PaPi92
      PaPi92
      Black
      This bubble factor is when all players in the tournament have same stack size.
      But this is never true. The amount of your and the other players stacks changes the bubble factor.
      You can calculate what range should you call, when you know the bubble factor.
      For example:
      If the bubble factor is 1.17 and you need 40% to call. You should put ~4% to the equility, which you need. And finally you need 44% to call profitable vs villain`s range.
      How much % equlity you should put for each bubble factor, can be calculated.