This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] FR25 ZOOM A2o light 4bet ip

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.25 NL ZOOM - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $31.66
      SB: $27.79
      BB: $25.00
      UTG: $42.27
      UTG+1: $36.76
      UTG+2: $25.00
      MP: $35.05
      MP+1: $107.99
      Hero (CO): $26.02

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has 2:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.55, fold, SB raises to $2.25, fold, Hero raises to $5.69, SB calls $3.44

Flop: ($11.63, 2 players) 8:heart: 5:heart: 4:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($11.63, 2 players) 9:heart:
      SB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

River: ($20.63, 2 players) 5:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets $15.83 and is all-in, ...

unknown 4-tabling regish guy, 17/13/24h 1/10 3bet
      i thought he probably could be 3betting light so i decide to put him to the test. :f_biggrin: surprisingly he calls

flop? turn? river? :f_biggrin:
      i decide to check back flop to try to realize some equity, on the turn i am getting fair odds + position so i can see what he does on the river.

on the river neither of us is repping much so i decide to just go ahead and strike a position blow. :f_biggrin: think he is valueshoving JJ+ and better himself?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Flop: Don't see any reason not to CB here whilst you went for 4bet in first place, you have even a draw + backdoor equity + fold equity.

As played
      Turn: You don't get the implied odds for a call here, fold it.

As played
      River: Your hand is super easy to understand, FD would CB the flop, the same for any pair. So what are you trying to represent on the river?!

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      yeah, this hand was super weird :f_biggrin:

i don't cb because i actually don't have much of an idea what people are calling 4bets (specially oop) with. usually think that they are super strong :f_biggrin:
      on the turn i'm getting like 3.5:1 which are enough direct odds...

on the river he went for the snapfold. i was also somehow expecting a snapcall (ie "he's good and is bluffcatching vs missed A now") but just didn't give the reg a lot of credit i guess...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      CB the flop whilst you have backdoors + fold equity. And otherwise is it really about the implied odds? You see yourself that actually you made a really dumb move on the river and which in long run is going to cost a lot more money even if the guy folded.