This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 6max TT

• Vtec9k
      Vtec9k
      Bronze
      Not sure I should have even been involved in this pot since it was 3bet before me. But it was a crying fold on the river since I was probably ahead of most things except KK and maybe AQd?

So... Fold or shove?

Party, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

MP: $5.25 (131.3 bb)
      Hero (BB): $4.24 (106 bb)
      BTN: $4 (100 bb)
      SB: $5.51 (137.8 bb)
      UTG: $4 (100 bb)
      CO: $5.50 (137.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T T
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, BTN raises to $0.40, SB folds, Hero calls $0.36, CO folds

Flop: ($0.94) K 9 T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.67, BTN raises to $1.45, Hero folds

Results:
      $2.28 pot ($0.11 rake)
      Final Board: K 9 T
      Hero mucked T T and lost (-$1.07 net)
      BTN mucked and won $2.17 ($1.10 net)
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Vtec9k,

Preflop: What's the reason for flatting the 3bet in first place here? You don't get the implied odds for set-mining.

As played
      Postflop: Why do you donk and even fold the best hand maybe? :P Rather Check/Shove it and get it in. He has a lot worse hands in his range.

Best Regards.
    • Vtec9k
      Vtec9k
      Bronze
      I thought I had quite good odds? Especially if the CO called the raise too? We all had big enough stacks for the call20/call15 rules?

I think my thought process was "woot tens!" then "oh crap he's got the flush or KK". I'm pretty sure i did just fold the best hand :(

Check shove does sound a lot better tho, I guess it's have taken the pot down easy while he could have been 3beting with most anything to represent the flush?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Vtec9k
      I thought I had quite good odds? Especially if the CO called the raise too? We all had big enough stacks for the call20/call15 rules?

I think my thought process was "woot tens!" then "oh crap he's got the flush or KK". I'm pretty sure i did just fold the best hand :(

Check shove does sound a lot better tho, I guess it's have taken the pot down easy while he could have been 3beting with most anything to represent the flush?
      Well but did CO call? :) You can't count him into the pot when he ain't in the pot.

Explain me how does donk/fold sound better then? :) I'd say it's one of the worst plays you could pick.
    • Vtec9k
      Vtec9k
      Bronze
      No i agreed that c/r like you said was better. CO didn't call so not great value either...

Deffo one of my worst played hands in a long time! :f_frown: