[NL2-NL10] NL4 6max TT

• Vtec9k
      Vtec9k
      Bronze
      Not sure I should have even been involved in this pot since it was 3bet before me. But it was a crying fold on the river since I was probably ahead of most things except KK and maybe AQd?

So... Fold or shove?

Party, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

MP: $5.25 (131.3 bb)
      Hero (BB): $4.24 (106 bb)
      BTN: $4 (100 bb)
      SB: $5.51 (137.8 bb)
      UTG: $4 (100 bb)
      CO: $5.50 (137.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T T
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, BTN raises to $0.40, SB folds, Hero calls $0.36, CO folds

Flop: ($0.94) K 9 T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.67, BTN raises to $1.45, Hero folds

Results:
      $2.28 pot ($0.11 rake)
      Final Board: K 9 T
      Hero mucked T T and lost (-$1.07 net)
      BTN mucked and won $2.17 ($1.10 net)
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Vtec9k,

Preflop: What's the reason for flatting the 3bet in first place here? You don't get the implied odds for set-mining.

As played
      Postflop: Why do you donk and even fold the best hand maybe? :P Rather Check/Shove it and get it in. He has a lot worse hands in his range.

Best Regards.
    • Vtec9k
      Vtec9k
      Bronze
      I thought I had quite good odds? Especially if the CO called the raise too? We all had big enough stacks for the call20/call15 rules?

I think my thought process was "woot tens!" then "oh crap he's got the flush or KK". I'm pretty sure i did just fold the best hand :(

Check shove does sound a lot better tho, I guess it's have taken the pot down easy while he could have been 3beting with most anything to represent the flush?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Vtec9k
      I thought I had quite good odds? Especially if the CO called the raise too? We all had big enough stacks for the call20/call15 rules?

I think my thought process was "woot tens!" then "oh crap he's got the flush or KK". I'm pretty sure i did just fold the best hand :(

Check shove does sound a lot better tho, I guess it's have taken the pot down easy while he could have been 3beting with most anything to represent the flush?
      Well but did CO call? :) You can't count him into the pot when he ain't in the pot.

Explain me how does donk/fold sound better then? :) I'd say it's one of the worst plays you could pick.
    • Vtec9k
      Vtec9k
      Bronze
      No i agreed that c/r like you said was better. CO didn't call so not great value either...

Deffo one of my worst played hands in a long time! :f_frown: