Hem1/hem2

• kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I am an SnG player and I've got a few questions that have been bothering me for a long time, so I will just shoot:

These are all Hem1 questions,

1. I want to use a different HUD for when I am in the HU play. I downloaded this"awesome hud v2 by lolsteamroller", I imported it, but I simply don't know how to use it for when we are just 2 players left and otherwise use my original HUD configuration

2. Also, as I am using both additional and tourney hud filters, is there a way to check what the HUD has been set to? F.e. I click on the HUD and it says the stats have been filtered to 4-6 players, 10-15bb effective. As sometimes I got confused which one is which. I have filters for 15-20bb effective too.

3. when I play HU, my HUD is filtered for 2players, but shows 2 different stats depending on the position we/our opponent is. So it's kind of confusing. Sometimes it shows 200 hands I have on my opponent for HU, then next hand it shows 97 hands f.e. No idea why.

Hem2 questions:

I want to deeply analyze how some regs play vs me, but I also want to use live vs hero stats. That would make my hud too full of information though.

-is there a way, I can double click on the HUD ingame to pop up another HUD(say vs hero stats, which will be very useful).

-also, please answer question number 1 again if it's done in a different fashion than HEM1.

Sorry for the long post and I hope I get some help!

Cheers!
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      [quote]Originally posted by kurrkabin
      [B]Don't know HM1 any more, sorry[/b]

Hem2 questions:

I want to deeply analyze how some regs play vs me, but I also want to use live vs hero stats. That would make my hud too full of information though.

[1]  -is there a way, I can double click on the HUD ingame to pop up another HUD(say vs hero stats, which will be very useful).

[2]  -also, please answer question number 1 again if it's done in a different fashion than HEM1.

Cheers![/quote][1] Oh, wouldn't that be nice? It took me a fair bit of digging before I could find out that a particular opponent was 3Betting me -- and pretty much just me -- an extraordinary amount. While we're on the subject of things I wish for, I would love to be able to show the hero stats from the point of view of another player at the table.

[2] I think that this is how to do it.
        Open Hud Options.
        In the left-hand column choose "Site Options".
        In the right-hand side, chose the site, set seats to "Heads Up", set Betting to "Tournament".
        Now set the hud to the one you want for heads-up.

Note that once you are done, it may be necessary to repeat the process to display your "other" HUD for when you aren't HU

Hope I got that right -- I didn't test it.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      HM1 questions:
      1. You can select for every Hud configuration where it should be used:
      Player preferences -> choose the Hud configuration -> use for
      but depending on the site you are playing this will not work if a fr table becomes shorthanded. In this cases you can switch the Hud manually: right click on the table in the table manager and choose the hud configuration.

2. I don't have any solution for this.

3. not sure what that means. Is this reproducable in the replayer?

HM2:

1. The "vs. Hero Stats" are available as Popup for the hud.
      2. See Vorpals reply.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      I think I managed to find the answers myself finally, thanks for the help though, guys!