This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hem1/hem2

• kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I am an SnG player and I've got a few questions that have been bothering me for a long time, so I will just shoot:

These are all Hem1 questions,

1. I want to use a different HUD for when I am in the HU play. I downloaded this"awesome hud v2 by lolsteamroller", I imported it, but I simply don't know how to use it for when we are just 2 players left and otherwise use my original HUD configuration

2. Also, as I am using both additional and tourney hud filters, is there a way to check what the HUD has been set to? F.e. I click on the HUD and it says the stats have been filtered to 4-6 players, 10-15bb effective. As sometimes I got confused which one is which. I have filters for 15-20bb effective too.

3. when I play HU, my HUD is filtered for 2players, but shows 2 different stats depending on the position we/our opponent is. So it's kind of confusing. Sometimes it shows 200 hands I have on my opponent for HU, then next hand it shows 97 hands f.e. No idea why.

Hem2 questions:

I want to deeply analyze how some regs play vs me, but I also want to use live vs hero stats. That would make my hud too full of information though.

-is there a way, I can double click on the HUD ingame to pop up another HUD(say vs hero stats, which will be very useful).

-also, please answer question number 1 again if it's done in a different fashion than HEM1.

Sorry for the long post and I hope I get some help!

Cheers!
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      [quote]Originally posted by kurrkabin
      [B]Don't know HM1 any more, sorry[/b]

Hem2 questions:

I want to deeply analyze how some regs play vs me, but I also want to use live vs hero stats. That would make my hud too full of information though.

[1]  -is there a way, I can double click on the HUD ingame to pop up another HUD(say vs hero stats, which will be very useful).

[2]  -also, please answer question number 1 again if it's done in a different fashion than HEM1.

Cheers![/quote][1] Oh, wouldn't that be nice? It took me a fair bit of digging before I could find out that a particular opponent was 3Betting me -- and pretty much just me -- an extraordinary amount. While we're on the subject of things I wish for, I would love to be able to show the hero stats from the point of view of another player at the table.

[2] I think that this is how to do it.
        Open Hud Options.
        In the left-hand column choose "Site Options".
        In the right-hand side, chose the site, set seats to "Heads Up", set Betting to "Tournament".
        Now set the hud to the one you want for heads-up.

Note that once you are done, it may be necessary to repeat the process to display your "other" HUD for when you aren't HU

Hope I got that right -- I didn't test it.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      HM1 questions:
      1. You can select for every Hud configuration where it should be used:
      Player preferences -> choose the Hud configuration -> use for
      but depending on the site you are playing this will not work if a fr table becomes shorthanded. In this cases you can switch the Hud manually: right click on the table in the table manager and choose the hud configuration.

2. I don't have any solution for this.

3. not sure what that means. Is this reproducable in the replayer?

HM2:

1. The "vs. Hero Stats" are available as Popup for the hud.
      2. See Vorpals reply.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      I think I managed to find the answers myself finally, thanks for the help though, guys!