[NL2-NL10] NL2 AA Top set, mono board, multiway

• vilistaja
      vilistaja
      Bronze
      How to play on that flop? I think it's push fold situation, we can't call here, but can we push here? SB and BB are both loose players not too passive and third guy is unknown. If we are against flush then we have only about 33% equiti but we need more against flop reraiser. On the other hand there are not many combinations of flushes that can be here, i think only possible ones are KsJs, KsTs and JsTs, even these are questionable. If we are not against made flush then we are in good shape, but still we are in multiway pot.

PokerStars - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 8 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

SB: $1.07
      BB: $1.58
      UTG: $3.48
      UTG+1: $1.98
      MP: $1.21
      MP+1: $1.62
      Hero (CO): $5.05
      BTN: $2.28

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has A:heart: A:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.06, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.18, fold, SB calls $0.17, BB calls $0.16, UTG+1 calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.72, 4 players) A:spade: 7:spade: Q:spade:
      SB checks, BB bets $0.14, UTG+1 raises to $0.40, Hero ????
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello vilistaja,

Preflop: 3bet it bigger vs 3bb open.
      Postflop: I'd just Call it and keep all the guys in the pot, we ain't able to fold it anyways and vs a flush we have decent odds.

Best Regards.
    • vilistaja
      vilistaja
      Bronze
      But is it wrong to go for stacks here? Because i feel that there are so many cards that can make my life so hard on the turn like any spade, any ten and maybe even kings and jacks. And can you explain where come the decent odds against flush because if we call then we get rather close odds IF?!?! all players stay in pot, but if others fold i don't know if we even have implied odds. At the moment i started thinking what are the hands that call me if i go all in here and are there any hands that i beat? Damn this game is so complex.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by vilistaja
      But is it wrong to go for stacks here? Because i feel that there are so many cards that can make my life so hard on the turn like any spade, any ten and maybe even kings and jacks. And can you explain where come the decent odds against flush because if we call then we get rather close odds IF?!?! all players stay in pot, but if others fold i don't know if we even have implied odds. At the moment i started thinking what are the hands that call me if i go all in here and are there any hands that i beat? Damn this game is so complex.
      It's not wrong but we want to keep other guy also in the pot. :)
    • Thorek
      Thorek
      Bronze
      For me it's 3-bet for value and for protection. When we call, BB gets odds 6:1 so he must call with flush draw and it would be our mistake when we loose vs on card flush draw.