Still havent

• JJM97
      JJM97
      Global
      i still have not recieved any money...and its been 48 hours....im not trying to be rude or anything im just eager to play real cash..please let me know if i have to do something else...like i saw something about a ticket in another form???
  • 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hello JJM97,

Did you check your emails? Maybe you have to send your ID information. If not you can write a tiket.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • JJM97
      JJM97
      Global
      no i havent recieved an email how do i do a ticket and what is it???can u explain a little more..
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Hello JJM97,

Did you check your emails? Maybe you have to send your ID information. If not you can write a tiket.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      Pssst... this is the English community. We don't need your German support. :tongue:

This is the one.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      sure :)
      When you click on the link ( ticket this one ;) ) you will see that you can enter your subject (so in your case this would be something like: no money after 28h or something like that) and then a textfield where you can describe your problem in detail.
      When you click "send ticket" then our Support will receive your tiket and you will get an answer within about one or two day.
      Of course the support will try to fix the problem (if there is one)

€: yeah thx Drakhor I already recognised my little mistake there. Sorry for that. I only had the german page in my bookmarks.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • JJM97
      JJM97
      Global
      alright thanks for your help
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      €: yeah thx Drakhor I already recognised my little mistake there. Sorry for that. I only had the german page in my bookmarks.
      ;)