[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - A4 vs ps guy

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      hey

is this a bad spot to 4bet bluff? Obv the handjudge (LAG) will 3bet me light but he will prolly also 5bet shove light since he knows I should play back to his light 3bets? :P

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1916466
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $33.19
      CO: $27.22
      Hero (BTN): $27.59
      SB: $25.00
      BB: $27.50
      UTG: $19.15

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with 4 :club: A :heart:
      UTG calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.13, 1 fold, BB raises to $3.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $7.25, BB raises to $27.50 all in, 1 fold
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Depends a lot on the dynamics here, just that I know he is LAG doesn't give me any information about how he plays. Can be 4bet, can not, everything is possible. So mainly based what we have done earlier and how he sees us and etc.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Depends a lot on the dynamics here, just that I know he is LAG doesn't give me any information about how he plays. Can be 4bet, can not, everything is possible. So mainly based what we have done earlier and how he sees us and etc.

Best Regards.
      In skype he was saying to me (after a previous session) that I should be play back to 3bets cause he saw I folded 5/5 to 3bets :p (kinda kidding). So I know that he thinks I am very tight to 3bets. I told him that my foldto3et is not tooo high (70%+-). Maybe he thinks now that I am ready to play back more but I'm probably levelling myself if I think that.

Important is that in that session I didn't 4bet him yet. But he didn't 3bet me too much either.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      In skype he was saying to me (after a previous session) that I should be play back to 3bets cause he saw I folded 5/5 to 3bets :p (kinda kidding). So I know that he thinks I am very tight to 3bets. I told him that my foldto3et is not tooo high (70%+-). Maybe he thinks now that I am ready to play back more but I'm probably levelling myself if I think that.

Important is that in that session I didn't 4bet him yet. But he didn't 3bet me too much either.
      Then shouldn't isolate in first place so loose opponents unless you also plan to 4bet in those spots, though then again he may adjust to that as well.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Fold pre indeed :P . Ty!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Fold pre indeed :P . Ty!
      You are welcome, those hands play not that well even if we are against a fish. :P