[NL2-NL10] TT NL4 SH - too aggressive?

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Preflop: Just flat here even OOP so as not to ISO myself vs better or turn my hand into a bluff. Although should I consider 3b'ing to ISO the hhuge fish in the CO and fold to a 4b from MP and just c/f the F unimproved if he calls?

Flop: Top set in a MWP. Given that we are mulitway and o/r'r and CO are quite passive I just decided to DB/3b the flop here because:
      1) If the PFA'r has TP+ he probably at least calls a DB if not plays raise/broke anyway
      2) if he has air he is checking behind or jus c/f'ing to a bet anyway.
      3) I just think I will see a x/beh too often from all players on this board texture and since it is a MWP
      4) given how passive players are I think they will call with TP and any draw.

Turn: I decided to just bet again just over 1/3 pot because I was OOP and felt that my opp's were most likely on draws, therefore if they brick the river my only chance to extract further value OOP is on the T.

However, is it better to x/c the T here just to indicate some weakness and maybe try to extract further value on the R? Also, barrelling the T here just seems so strong after I DB F+T into 3 players.

PartyGaming - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

CO: $5.93
      BTN: $4.73
      Hero (SB): $4.00
      BB: $3.63
      UTG: $4.68
      MP: $3.25

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has T:spade: T:club:

fold, MP raises to $0.12, CO calls $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, Hero calls $0.10, fold

Flop: ($0.52, 4 players) 9:spade: T:heart: 7:diamond:
      Hero bets $0.33, fold, CO calls $0.33, BTN calls $0.33

Turn: ($1.51, 3 players) T:diamond:
      Hero bets $0.60, fold, fold

Hero wins $1.44
  • 2 replies