Need help, passed quiz.

• 4 replies
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Has your account at the poker site been activated? Are they waiting for I.D. check?

Also, it takes about two business days for the transfer to be completed.

I know how exciting it is to get free money, and what a drag it is to have to wait.
      Just be patient and if it's not there in a few days, check for messages detailing any problems with either account.

Peace!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Aleksander90

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com hope you finding everything ok so far?

How long ago did you take the quiz? Was it today or? It can take up to 48 hours (sometimes slightly longer if its over a weekend) for the money to be transferred to your account, has it been this long already?

Also keep an eye on your support tickets just in case we need any extra information from you for any reason.

Hope this helps let me know if you don't get it soon and i'll see what i can find out for you

Carl
    • Aleksander90
      Aleksander90
      Basic
      Hey, i passed the quiz about a week ago. But i havent been asked for a I.D check or anything. The only email i got is "pick your money" i created a account on poker770 but maybe i wrote the wrong coupon code? i think i wrote psvip2000.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey again Aleksander90

I'm not 100% sure but i think you may have entered the wrong code on sign up. The codes have changed recently so there may have been a small mix up with this. The best thing i can suggest for you right now is to contact our customer support team and explain the situation to them the best you can and see if there is anything they can do to help you out with this.

Thanks and good luck
      Carl