EmanuelC16 for NL zzoom coaching

• dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hey,
      I've seen some new coaches in the forum.Speed poker a bit popular now and would be nice to get live coachings.EmanuelC16 imho would be good choice because his main area is zoom (reading his blog a bit).
      Peace :f_confused:
  • 12 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey dallievas,

Thanks for your feedback! We'll look into this! :)

Ingrid
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

Generally playing at zoom is pretty similar to normal tables, obviously there may be an added dynamic but generally the basic theory behind poker stays v solid and doesn't deviate too much.

Saying this, however I posted my own Zoom video in the weekly freebie slot last week meaning you can see. Feel free to watch and give me your hardest feedback :P

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/26177/

Manu is currently doing a series at the moment, part 2 comes out tomorrow so I'm sure you will be happy to watch.

Maybe after his series is finished he could go on to doing another series on Zoom, obviously its unfair to ask him to do 2 at once :D

We will continue to look out for other Zoom players with the goal of getting some more producers in, what stakes do you currently play as it would help us know what kind of guy to get.

Thanks for the feedback
      Patrick
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I could definitely make some Zoom videos after this first series if there is a demand for it. Better yet, what format and what stakes? By format I mean live play, session review, hands review, etc. I prefer it to be for SH but I can definitely try out some FR if members want that.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Series on SH Zoom, NL25 -> NL50 -> NL100 -> NL200 - compare and contrast please.

Thanks
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Thanks for reaction :)
      Generally playing at zoom is pretty similar to normal tables

for me is very different :D I play micros and constantly dropping from zoom stakes and soon can play N0 :D . When on normal tables my winrate is normal ~10bb/100, then on zoom just merely 0,5 bb/100 (50K hands, stats).
      I'm amazed how they like to set mine in 3bet pots (when not deep and not against nit), cold calling 3bets and etc. Zoom and deep stack play also big question, cos not many vids on playing deep at all.
      Definitely should read your blog more often Pleno1, video was nice;
      :f_confused:
      P.S video content is ok, but live coaching also would be nice
    • MiRgele
      MiRgele
      Bronze
      zoom +1 :)
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Session review IMO so you can play 4 tables & pause to explain without having to rush. :)
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Series on SH Zoom, NL25 -> NL50 -> NL100 -> NL200 - compare and contrast please.

Thanks
      What about -> NL500 ? :D
    • Solidius
      Solidius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      Originally posted by jbpatzer

Thanks
      What about -> NL500 ? :D
      What about NL10 ? :f_p:
    • Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      NL10
    • AwaysRemember
      AwaysRemember
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stu24023
      NL10
      +1
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      SH liveplay

What jbpatzer recommended would be interesting. Perhaps add nl10 in there too :)

I'd like to see what pleno did (do more!), a live session of 2 zoom tables with fast, contrite explanations on reaons for doing things. This way you can cram a lot of hands and info into the time.

Maybe with a few minutes intro and review with some explanations of the differnces between limits and things to concentrate on and/or look out for during the session. But this could even be done during slow time throught the session if there is time.

I think it would also be beneficial if you had a player who is currently playing each of the limits tag along who could ask questions that perhaps the coach takes for granted as already known.