two questions :)

• Emilgin
      Emilgin
      Bronze
      Hello! Just have two things I'm wondering about..

1. How is $EV calculated in in the tournament section in hem, I have 144 sngs -33 Winnings and +92 ev = downswing?

2. What is most profitable to play with a small roll, cash or sng (rake wise) on stars.

Regards
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Emilgin,

Iv never researched how EV is calculated in tournaments so i cant help you out there, maybe someone else can come along and help you with that question.

As for your second question which ever you like best will be more profitable. Rake is high at all micro SNGs but i believe stars is one of the lowest but if you enjoy playing SNGs you will be more enthusiastic and learn more about them and improve your therefore you should hopefully be able to beat the rake. And the same goes for cash if you study then you should be able to get a half decent win rate just playing really simple ABC stuff it just comes down to preference tbh

Let us know what you decide to go for, maybe you can start a blog, or you already have one?

All the best
      Carl
    • Emilgin
      Emilgin
      Bronze
      Yea would be interesting to know! also Sngs are more fun at these limits it's just that rake suck :P

Maybe starting a blog is a good idea to get some help with hands and what not.

Cheers
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeh its always great to get other peoples opinions on hands the more you ask the more you learn. Have you used the hand evaluation forums where your hands are evaluated by our professional hand judges?

Look forward to seeing your blog :)