This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Neteller has stolen my money - 800 EUR

• khatlers
      khatlers
      Basic
      My account is permanently closed from 2012 May. I was talking with them more time, more mails. The answer is " Your account is permanently closed, no services, no references" My latest conversation with the customer service, from now...I'm sorry, it is permanently closed. We can't send you the money back. ( I wast talking with them by interprator).
      I will upload my conversation later.... I don't understand how can they do this?!? I don't understand why they closed it, they didn't say anything. Did I really lost my money?
  • 57 replies
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey khatlers.

This sounds very strange, would like to see the conversation when you have time to load it up and any other information you have about the situation. I trust you understand though that PokerStrategy.com will not be able to get back your money for you, this is something between you and Neteller. Anyway load up the conversation and maybe we can help you spot where something went wrong.

Regards and good luck
      Carl
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Khatlers

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad experience with Neteller!

Also moved the thread to the Neteller forums.

Regards

RasTweet
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey khatlers.

This sounds very strange, would like to see the conversation when you have time to load it up and any other information you have about the situation. I trust you understand though that PokerStrategy.com will not be able to get back your money for you, this is something between you and Neteller. Anyway load up the conversation and maybe we can help you spot where something went wrong.

Regards and good luck
      Carl
      +1
    • khatlers
      khatlers
      Basic
      As I told you, I send now the link of our conversation. Until 7:20 minutes we are talking about my personal datas. Until this I cancelled some details, but everything else is there.

http://www.adotarhely.hu/fajl/neteller/neteller_closed_00442031399044_2012_9_25.mp3

Thank you for your help!
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Wow just listened to this so so sick

I don't know what to say really, maybe i missed it but there seems to be no reason for taking the money. Did they request an ID check that you just failed or something because i can't see any reason why they would take the money like this.

I don't even know what to advise going forward they really don't want to co-operate with you. Can you think of any reason this may have happened?
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      wow, this is pretty sick. wish you luck getting that money back!
    • illium
      illium
      Bronze
      This is disgraceful. They are virtually accusing you of some sort of criminal behaviour. There is in fact a regulator which the Neteller operative should have told you about it is on their website. It is the Financial Service Authority based in the UK. They might not be too helpful but if you can get them to listen to this conversation it is their job to follow up complaints. Sorry for your trouble.
    • illium
      illium
      Bronze
      Here is a video link from the FSA about how to complain:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pFwyhR-lMI&feature=youtu.be

You have clearly completed step 1, But you should complain to the FSA that Neteller has an inadequate complaints procedure. Because they did not reply in a timely manner, and they would not tell you what you did wrong, if anything.

Here is the site to go through step 2:-

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi khatlers,

Thanks for posting the link to the audio. I can try to ask NETELLER into the conversation and reasoning for closing the account, but I would need you to send me your account details to my email address.

Thanks,
      Natalia
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Natalia for popping in :)
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hiya,

I received your email and am checking with NETELLER what can we do.

Thanks,
      Natalia
    • Haroldgold
      Haroldgold
      Bronze
      Looking forward to hear positive result for you, mate !
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Any news on this yet khatlers?

Keep us informed :)
    • khatlers
      khatlers
      Basic
      Hi Everybody,

until this nothing happened. You know I sent my datas to MissNatalia, but unfortunetly she didn't write me yet.
      And I wrote a mail to Neteller - to 3 different e-mail adress. This is their last chance to solve my problem or I will write to FSA. Until this no answer, I wait until wendesday evening.
      Of course, if anything will happen I will inform you!

Thank you for your wishes!
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Thanks for informing us, good luck again hope to see a positive result at the end of this
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      I still don't dare to use Neteller . though many times, I think about using EUR over there :f_grin:
      That would be great if we use 2 way currency.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for the update khatlers.

Good luck and I hope this gets resolved very soon.
    • khatlers
      khatlers
      Basic
      Hi Everybody,

Happened something, but nothing happened. On wendesday evening I've got a "answer" from one e-mail adress. (I wrote to three different adress earlier)

„Thank you for your email.
      Please be advise that your case has been escalate to complaints team, and a complaint agent will get back to you shortly.
      Thank you for choosing NETELLER!”

I don't know what to do?! Still should I wait 1-2 days to an other answer or let's go to FSA? Or any other advise?
      Thank you for the answers!
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi,

I received an answer from NETELLER and the decision remains that account is closed and unfortunately no refund can be done.

Due to internal security policies they were unable to share the reason for the closure and the refund decision with me.

Best Regards,
      Natalia