This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poking My Head In The Door!

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hello all,

Okay Here goes!!! Just posting here as most the PS Staff look over this part of the forum.

I owe a big sincere apology to all Pokerstrategy Mods and Staff for disappearing with no warning or explaination when I had been given a mod job that I applied for! I have a genuine reason for not being here (related to health), but no excuse what-so-ever for not firing off a quick email to explain why.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back around the forums shortly and wouldn't feel right about being here and not saying sorry to all including members who I became friendly with also, and never stayed in contact!

So apologies to all, and hope to catch up with some of you soon! :f_love:

Danny.
  • 5 replies
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey Danny ;)

Thought we must have scared you off when you disappeared :D

Sometimes in life you need to prioritize things especially when your health is involved. Looking after yourself is of course more important than doing some modding on a poker forum. I assume you're back because you are better from whatever the illness was which is a good sign :)

Looking forward to having you back around and posting again sir keep us updated on what you're up to :)

Welcome back
      Carl

(Also i moved this to Introduce yourself board ;) )
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Danny, good to have you around again sir!

You were gone so quick, I thought you must have seen a photo of mrs gadget! :f_eek:

Welcome on your return,

Mal.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hi Carl and Mal,

Yes thanks Carl, everything is pretty much normal, basically my lung collapsed for no real real reason (spontaneous pneumothorax) and it wouldn't stay re-inflated. Queue lengthy hospital stay 17 x-rays and a CT scan :evil: ... But now the majority of it's all pumped up and I only have a little of the pneumothorax left... Which they keep wanting to x-ray even now... Bloody doctors! :P

And Mal I'm sure mrs Gadget is a lovely women, I've sent her a link to this thread... Just made me laugh to think of her reading that comment and then storming off to find you and clip you around the side of head :]

See you around the forums :)

Danny
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      :s_o: siiick

And they still found no reason for it? Just random? Holy shit :D Well glad you're ok mate how long did they keep you in for?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :f_biggrin: