Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($20)
      BB ($8)
      UTG ($18.73)
      CO ($21.61)
      BTN ($20.04)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:heart:

fold, CO raises to $0.60, fold, Hero raises to $2.40, fold, CO calls $1.80

FLOP ($5) J:heart: 7:diamond: T:spade:

Hero bets $3, CO calls $3

TURN ($11) J:heart: 7:diamond: T:spade: T:diamond:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($11) J:heart: 7:diamond: T:spade: T:diamond: 4:heart:

Hero bets $5.50, CO raises to $16.21 (AI), Hero calls $9.10 (AI)

open w K4s in CO, call min3bet IP, raise donkbet allin 75 bb stack w FD
      open in CO, call 3bet OOP, c/c Axx, c/f 3
      open UTG, call 3bet OOP, fold to cbet Axxss

Until now he never folded to 3bet, so his range can be wide, especially IP.

On flop he thinks long before calling, so it looks like he has not too strong hand. So on turn I don't bet and I want to induce a bluff. His bet in position stat until now is high. And my plan was to c/r turn - is it ok? The downside is that he could easily pay me with Jx hands, overpairs if I bet so maybe I had to.

On the river usually I would bet fold, but the raise does not make too much sense. If he has JJ, he would probably raise the flop. The same with 77. Turn he check behind - but I would not assume that he has Tx. With Tx even if it is in his range, he should raise the turn for protection. He might check behind with unbeatable hand - like full house, but - then he has to not raise the flop with vulnerable hand.
      44 on the river is out of question - he should not call with that on flop. His WTSD is high and W$sd is low. So I called the river. BUt I don't kwow what range to put him on river.
  • 2 replies
    • jachis
      I think you're fancy playing it. Villains wtsd is almost 40%. Im just firing 3 barrels here. Probably folding to a raise on any street.
    • veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Bet the flop, Bet the turn and so on. :) Could easily ship by river vs such a guy who easily has there Jx hands which pay you. Though if I'd play this way then I'd be rather planning to Bet/Fold it, you can never exclude from his range FH there cause such a guy may easily slowplay it. Just cause you wouldn't do that doesn't mean the villain ain't able to play this way.

Best Regards.