Hi guys

• I8mypot
      I8mypot
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, my name is Tomas and I am living in Prague. I have been member for couple years now but I haven't been part of the community. But it is time to change that. I want to start playing more seriously and I feel that posting hands and discussing strategy is the best way to improve my game.

I am playing hyper turbo heads up sng's at Pokerstars. Started playing 1,5$ in August and right now i am taking shots at 15$ :s_cool: .

Good luck at the tables and nice meeting you.
  • 4 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hello Tomas, welcome to the community - and where have you been hiding sir, hmm!?

We have so much here for you to improve your game, especially those hand evaluations. IT does seem however that you are somewhat competent already?

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here, but if you have any problems or questions you know where we are. :)

Learn quick, crush hard.

Mal.
    • I8mypot
      I8mypot
      Bronze
      Hey thx for the reply,
      not sure that competent is the right word :f_p: , but I am working on it. The thing is that I have tried all forms of poker but never moved up from microstakes despite beeing above average player. But now when I have finally found discipline that suits me best, I want to improme as much as possible.
      Wish me luck.

Tom
    • Thorek
      Thorek
      Bronze
      GL!
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :f_biggrin: