This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First deposite bonus changed?

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      I though that everyone is getting 1000euros bonus for the first deposit, and it's going to release that in 10 x 100euro parts. I sighed up less than a week ago and i saw that on the sigh up webpage they said 100euros... so now under "my page"(in unibet software) i`m seeing a 100euro bonus witch is released in 10x 10euros.

Did they change the first deposit bonus?
  • 9 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey cozacu!

That's not right. It should be €1000 FDB. Do you have the 30%RB? (if you click on VIP points in the client then you can see what tier you're on highest tier is 30%RB).

I suggest you contact support and ask them to change this to €1000. Keep us up to date if anything changes!

Regards
      RasTweet
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Yes, i have the rakeback and i`m a platinum member, i`m going to contact support and let you know how it went :)
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      I had the same problem when i signed up with Unibet, but they changed it as soon as i got in touch with them.

Let us know how it goes

Carl
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      well i already unlocked 10euros, and i`m very close to 20... hope that won't be a problem, i`m going to talk to them first thing in the morning (for some reason live chat was unavailable today)
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Yep they fixed it, canceled my other bonus, and now i have the 1K bonus. I got to keep the 10euros unlocked :) ... but had to start the otherone all over
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cozacu
      Yep they fixed it, canceled my other bonus, and now i have the 1K bonus. I got to keep the 10euros unlocked :) ... but had to start the otherone all over
      Hey cozacu!

Thanks for the heads up!

Ended well in the end. €10 extra and the correct FDB!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Thx RasTweet, wish you the best as well

P.s. ... the 7000points/100euros will be quite a challenge for a nl10 player haha :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck cozacu!

Thanks for posting the update :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cozacu
      Thx RasTweet, wish you the best as well

P.s. ... the 7000points/100euros will be quite a challenge for a nl10 player haha :D
      I know! I'm an nl10 player as well.

Grinding 8 tables now and I hope to make it to the first installment.