how about this?

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      1. Make the referred friends page upload faster. Let us know when somebody joined under us in the same minute,dont make us wait 24 hours. Thats not something hard to do.
      2. Let us know the basic information from our referrals,username and email addres,because new players dont log in very often and they are missing a lot of promotions. Let us email them and give them the latest news about PokerStrategy.

After all this downsides in the TAF system i think that you have to give us something in return.This is one of the way to motivate us to bring even more new players and make them stay,play and deposit money.

This is something what you would benefit from,you have nothing to lose with this changes

Best Regards
      Nikola
  • 4 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Don't know about the username...
      But as far as e-mail goes, I think there could be some issues with privacy. I for sure would not want my e-mail to be given to some person I (might) don't know. And then this person would spam my inbox folder with messages I do not want.
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Don't know about the username...
      But as far as e-mail goes, I think there could be some issues with privacy. I for sure would not want my e-mail to be given to some person I (might) don't know. And then this person would spam my inbox folder with messages I do not want.
      Let them chose if they want to let us see or hide their informations (email)
      That could be option
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey NikolaB85

I'ts not my place to say, but im pretty sure email addresses will be a no go. It would probably breach all kinds of data protection laws the only way you will be able to access their email is if they approach you and send you it personally. We don't give out the personal details of any member

Thanks for understanding
      Carl
    • MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze
      Hi NikolaB85,

We upload the TaF information every night, so in the worst case it will be 24h, but with others it will only be a few hours.

I am afraid we cannot give away information about our users, which includes their user name and email address.

I am sorry we can implement your requests this time, but please feel free to let us know if you have any other ideas for improvement.

Many thanks