SB: $2.01 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 9,0, Hands: 108
      BB: $5.62 - VPIP: 77, PFR: 19, 3B: 0, AF: 2,3, Hands: 26
      UTG: $2.50 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 11, 3B: 7, AF: 8,0, Hands: 84
      MP: $2.01 - VPIP: 50, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 2,7, Hands: 26
      CO: $0.92 - VPIP: 62, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0,3, WTS 38, Hands: 26
      Hero (BTN): $2.00 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 17, 3B: 5, AF: 2,4, Hands: 23717

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BTN with T :spade: J :diamond:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, CO calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.19) K :diamond: K :heart: J :club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.12, CO calls $0.12

Turn: ($0.43) J :heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.27, CO calls $0.27

River: ($0.97) 4 :heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45
  • 5 replies
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      I'd put him on slowplayed Kx hand, can't figure out what other hands he is playing like that.

On turn you could check-behind, you can't make worse hands or draws to call you anymore, IMO. On river, you should reevaluate this situation, especially when he bets and he is so passive.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

As long the guy may also have Jx hands it's going to be difficult to fold vs his stack. Sometimes might even come up with just Ace high, you never know those guys, so I'd also Call it off, vs bigger Bet most likely planning to fold.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

As long the guy may also have Jx hands it's going to be difficult to fold vs his stack. Sometimes might even come up with just Ace high, you never know those guys, so I'd also Call it off, vs bigger Bet most likely planning to fold.

Best Regards.
      Does it even make sense to isolate against loose guy Veriz? I think I made a big mistake.
      BB could also call easily, and the pot is going to be too big for my hand. Very little FE postflop, and even with TP hands it's difficult. Overlimp is weak?
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      Isolating against him is fine, he's going to call with stuff like j2 and then go broke with it on that board.
      JTo is still way ahead of his range (JT is about top 20% and he is calling somwhere in the 60%) and you are in position. He's also going to play passively fit or fold postflop, so you can just check it down if you miss the flop and probably see a showdown. And value bet him all the way to the bank when you hit.

If BB calls, all the better, more fish in the pot and you are still in #1 position.

On the river I'd expect him to turn up with worse j's and flushes half the time. So odds are fine to call. I gues he had K2o? :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

I would have bet the flop and turn bigger, 85% pot.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Does it even make sense to isolate against loose guy Veriz? I think I made a big mistake.
      BB could also call easily, and the pot is going to be too big for my hand. Very little FE postflop, and even with TP hands it's difficult. Overlimp is weak?
      Isolating is totally fine whilst you take the initiative and may take it down either preflop or postflop being aggressive. Limping just allows you continue when you hit something but without hitting it's less change for you to take down the pot.