[NL2-NL10] JQo NL4 SH

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Flop: Since villain is LP and I am OOP I think I can either c/f or b/f. I don't think he will bluff me very often if I check and can't call because I won't be sure where I stand on the T and R if I do. In addition, I think he would x/beh all worse hands and only bet with better.

If I b/f at least he can call with worse (weaker Jx and gutshots) and he will mostly raise me with better. My plan was to b/f F, c/f T unimmproved.

Turn: When he X/beh on T I think he can still play AX this way, but also JX and gutshots or even smaller pairs that want to get to showdown.

River: I think I can either c/f (as I don't think I will be bluffed very often, especially given villains stats, line and the board texture) or blockbet small for thin value and fold to a raise. I opted for the latter expecting to get called by weaker JX, smaller PP's wanting to get to showdown for cheap. I think that he will sometimes just call AX as well but I think If I check he will also x/beh everything I beat as well.

PartyGaming - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: $5.02
      UTG: $5.79
      Hero (CO): $4.00
      BTN: $5.37 41/26/2/0/29/40 hands - LP
      SB: $4.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has J:club: Q:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.30, 2 players) A:heart: J:diamond: 7:club:
      Hero bets $0.14, BTN calls $0.14