Malta - room mates

• NWZION
      NWZION
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I'm Peter 25 years old. Not full time poker player yet unfortunately :D .

I'm currently residing in Malta and more specific Bugibba. I'll be looking for a room mate/s. I'm renting an apartment in the very center of Bugibba in brand new building 2 or 3 years after built. The apartment is really spacious and brand new, very well furnished too.
      So if there's someone interested in this, please add and PM me so I could specify the detalis.
      It'd be also great to meet some people from the community and have fun.

Cheers!
  • 2 replies
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      If you were doing this jan/feb time I would 100% be up for it... Love to live somewhere else for a few months at least! Unfortunately tied down for the next wee while...
    • NWZION
      NWZION
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      If you were doing this jan/feb time I would 100% be up for it... Love to live somewhere else for a few months at least! Unfortunately tied down for the next wee while...

Actually there's a greater plan for jan/feb and on, that some friends would join me in Malta and we'd get another bigger place like villa let say :megusta: .
      I know that its hard to find room mates at this time of the year haha. Still I hope it'll work.