This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Malta - room mates

• NWZION
      NWZION
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I'm Peter 25 years old. Not full time poker player yet unfortunately :D .

I'm currently residing in Malta and more specific Bugibba. I'll be looking for a room mate/s. I'm renting an apartment in the very center of Bugibba in brand new building 2 or 3 years after built. The apartment is really spacious and brand new, very well furnished too.
      So if there's someone interested in this, please add and PM me so I could specify the detalis.
      It'd be also great to meet some people from the community and have fun.

Cheers!
  • 2 replies
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      If you were doing this jan/feb time I would 100% be up for it... Love to live somewhere else for a few months at least! Unfortunately tied down for the next wee while...
    • NWZION
      NWZION
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      If you were doing this jan/feb time I would 100% be up for it... Love to live somewhere else for a few months at least! Unfortunately tied down for the next wee while...

Actually there's a greater plan for jan/feb and on, that some friends would join me in Malta and we'd get another bigger place like villa let say :megusta: .
      I know that its hard to find room mates at this time of the year haha. Still I hope it'll work.