Coach
      Coach
      You want his back?
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Roo,

Unfortunately it looks like Gerv won't be re-joining the team. We are super thankful for his contribution over the last few years in coachings, videos and hand evaluations.

We're confident we can get somebody to come in and replace him in regards to MSS content, although of course they will have a big place to take over.

Thanks
      Patrick
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Reason why he's gone?
    • DrKillByDeath187
      DrKillByDeath187
      Bronze
      WHat about Gervs galaxy?
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

Here is a quote from Gerv's blog.

Originally posted by Gerv

:f_thumbsup: Love to see you there!

it will be my last coaching here on PS, I also resigned as a hand evaluator and soon people will see my Silver/gold avatar behind the Blue Smurf.

I also will stop blogging FWIW this period , I didn't put any effort in this blog at all the last x months so I do not think people missed it that much.

I like to remind myself that I met a lot of people through this channel. Friends for life? who knows but certainly people you like to interact and have some fun with :) I still will be in touch with them on Skype and/or Twitter or even other future medium I invent because everyone can just remove -ex from Skrillex and call it a payment provider :P

- Gervaise
      He is always welcome to blog on our site and we are very thankful for his efforts over the past years.

Thanks
      Patrick