Taf Real Trouble

• DarthVader666
      DarthVader666
      Bronze
      With new taf changes I was a little anxious about results because of the new 410 bankroll Issue, although I must say that PokerStrategy was really improving cause I started seeing much more bankrolls given daily which would compensate the downside of only giving $10.....things were going great.....

Until last weekend.......

I don´t know what Pokerstrategy has made in approvals but since last Friday bankrolls approvals has decreased dramatically, Pokerstrategy has made some changes that things are really very bad.....

At first I thought the problem was on my websites.....

But is is not cause my number of visits since the end of summer has risen, and things are improving on my other bankroll providers....

Pokerstrategy is the only one that is really giving me a hard time......

I don´t know what to do anymore and honestly I am growing tired with all this changes....
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi DarthVader666,

First of all thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com

Our customer support team would be the best people to contact regarding this issue as moderators have no insight into the TaF scheme.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • DarthVader666
      DarthVader666
      Bronze
      I made the post to see if the other taffers looking at their numbers would complain about the same thinf.....a sudden decrease im approvals from night to day on september 22..
    • MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze
      Hi DarthVader666,

Many thanks for pointing this out to us. As you may be aware, we are currently working hard on improving conversion and as such are making many changes.

From what you are saying it appears the last changes are negatively affecting your numbers so we will have a look and if this is a general trend we will of course change it.

Please do let us know how you get on!

Good luck
    • elsidders
      elsidders
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DarthVader666
      I made the post to see if the other taffers looking at their numbers would complain about the same thinf.....a sudden decrease im approvals from night to day on september 22..
      I haven't seen any unexpected drop in numbers on that date DarthVader, if that helps.

I have had a drop in numbers lately but that is because I removed PS from one site, so I had expected the drop.
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey,

you're anxious that our conversion rate might not be good enough to overall offset the lower figure ($10) with regards to your TaF earnings.

The goal we have with the changes is to increase the conversion rate dramatically. As there are still some possibilities for fraud, we need to be careful - and test a few things.

To give you some numbers:

The share on sign-ups / registrations that reach 100 SP within 30 days for sign-ups from calendar weeks 30-34 (the most recent weeks where we have full 30 days data) was 17% higher than for the full 2nd quarter 2012.

For week 34, it was even 23% higher than in Q2.

That gives us the optimism that overall, the changes will be good for our referrers, for us, and ultimately for the new members (as the goal is to give more people the chance to experience real money poker).

Lutz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Those numbers look really positive!

Thank you for posting Lutz :)