[NL2-NL10] 0.05/0.1 99

• 2 replies
    • duder1n0
      I like the preflop call. Too good hand to 3bet/fold, too weak to 3bet/broke against BTN.

On the flop you are way ahead of his 56% BTN steal range, plus he cbets on the flop too much, and he'd probably bluff cbet this board close to 100%, so after his cbet, you are still very much ahead of his range... :)
      I'd prefer flop call, and maybe give him the chance to barrel again on the turn, we'd gain more from him this way.
      Flop bluff chRaise also not bad, based on his stats so far (16% wtsd, 62% w$sd, 67% fold flop to raise) he is quite weak, tends to fold to raises, and only goes to showdown with strong hands. In this spot, maybe even fold better hands to the chRaise, like J9/JT/TT...
    • veriz
      Hello mcfly10,

Check/Raising would turn our hand into bluff cause I doubt that he is going to fold that many hands on the flop which are better than ours, at the best TT. Though he has a lot of worse hands which may pay you with double-barreling I'd be willing to Call him down and let him barrel.

For example if you Check/Raise the flop what's your plan on a blank turn? :)

Best Regards.