This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hand ranges in Equilator

• Hawat
      Hawat
      Bronze
      Equilator has 5 different ways of sorting hands according to their equity: vs. 1 random hand, vs. 2hands, vs. 3 hands, pokerstove and Karlson-Sklansky. Which one should I use and when?

I guess most of you'll go with pokerstove order as that seems to be the most common software. But I don't know how it works so I usually go with equity vs. 3 players. Isn't equity vs. 2 hands (or vs. 1) more appropriate when you are playing SH?

Please move this thread to the proper forum if this isn't it. I don't know if there is any difference between using Equilator for fixed limit or no limit.
  • 1 reply
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Hawat,

I didn't even realised that option until now. Would be intestering how others use it as I always used the default.
      (On the other hands I do it most of the time manually. I give them the ranges from our charts and only use the % setting against LP and LAGs etc..)