This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant: localization

• rhens
      rhens
      Bronze
      Here is a list of things I have found concerning the localization of Elephant v0.50.

- "Are you sure" dialog when emptying database: "Ja", "Nein", "Abbrechen".

- Hands tab, comment on: "Allgemein".

- Analyse tab, game level details: "Gesamt".

- Analyse tab: all other text in first column is always in English.

- Settings, general settings: "Sortierreifolge für Hände" (English in the English locale, but still in German in other locales).
      The German text is also wrong: it should be about minimization behaviour instead of sorting order.

- HUD Settings submenu: explanations for "Activate HUD" and "HUD Settings" are too long in some locales (more than 2 lines), e.g. English and Dutch.

- "Database settings" in menu is not localized (only for English and German)

- "Export" and "Import player notes" in Database settings menu is not localized (only English and German). Also there is no explanation for those items in other locales.

- HUD Settings window, only localized for English and German:
      "Tischdurchschnitt anzeigen"
      "FullTilt avatare sichtbar"
      "HUD Spieler Details"
      "HUD Spieler Details bei Aktionen schließen"

I have also made some changes to the English and Dutch locale files. If you want, I can send them to you.
  • 1 reply