UTG: $30.82
      UTG+1: $25.00
      UTG+2: $28.25
      Hero (MP): $50.51
      MP+1: $15.90
      CO: $21.07

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has 5:diamond: 5:club:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($1.85, 2 players) 3:diamond: 5:spade: A:club:
      UTG+2 bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25

Turn: ($4.35, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      UTG+2 bets $3.00, Hero calls $3.00

River: ($10.35, 2 players) K:heart:
      UTG+2 tanks forever, checks, Hero bets $7.77, UTG+2 SNAPraises to $23.25 and is all-in, Hero...?

easy fold? :facepalm:
  • 15 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

So you wouldn't include into his range AK type of hands which could be playing this way that you saying easy fold? :)

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      yeah, i thought 33, AK.

also tanked forever, called, ofc he had it :f_cry: i think i can't handle that much accumulated emotion, will have to give up
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      yeah, i thought 33, AK.

also tanked forever, called, ofc he had it :f_cry: i think i can't handle that much accumulated emotion, will have to give up
      You are too much result oriented. :P
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      my thoughts exactly :D

i have been trying to work on my mental game to figure out the reasons.
      i have played enough to know that poker is more than one or two or ten hand outcomes, i'm pretty sure that i have huge issues with accumulated emotion.
      just posted on the Jared thread :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      my thoughts exactly :D

i have been trying to work on my mental game to figure out the reasons.
      i have played enough to know that poker is more than one or two or ten hand outcomes, i'm pretty sure that i have huge issues with accumulated emotion.
      just posted on the Jared thread :f_biggrin:
      Yeah, that's a great idea to use his help. Especially if he answers to your questions for free in his topic. :) Though you gonna need to work a lot on your mindset on your own and not really hope that he is coming out with something amazing that will remove all your mindset problems.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Raise turn maybe? :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Raise turn maybe? :)
      Makes your hand faced up and a lot of Ax hands by doing this.
      Bronze
      Raise flop vs Ax? Or do we get too much fold equity in FR games given our positions to have a raising range here vs unknowns?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Avatars91
      Raise flop vs Ax? Or do we get too much fold equity in FR games given our positions to have a raising range here vs unknowns?
      It's ZOOM so people just fold their Ax there, might be better idea just let him barrel with his AK type of holding.
      Bronze
      It's ZOOM so people just fold their Ax there, might be better idea just let him barrel with his AK type of holding.

Does it mean that in such FR ZOOM spots we may even consider bluffing quite often as a default unless we know our opponent better and there are reasons against making such a move?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

Does it mean that in such FR ZOOM spots we may even consider bluffing quite often as a default unless we know our opponent better and there are reasons against making such a move?
      What do you mean by bluffing? The river to Bet or what? Why would you float flop & turn with air? :P
      Bronze
      What do you mean by bluffing? The river to Bet or what? Why would you float flop & turn with air?

I mean raising on this kind of a flop texture as a bluff often. Can it not be doable in Zoom @ these limits if they fold even their Ax often here? Should make sense unless we have seen light call downs from a particular villain.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      What do you mean by bluffing? The river to Bet or what? Why would you float flop & turn with air?

I mean raising on this kind of a flop texture as a bluff often. Can it not be doable in Zoom @ these limits if they fold even their Ax often here? Should make sense unless we have seen light call downs from a particular villain.
      While UTG range hits hardly and we can't represent that much? :)
      Bronze
      We can represent a set.
      I mean, in the context of what you said earlier:

Does it not make sense to bluff often in this spot if people indeed fold their Ax there on NL25 Zoom? Seems logical. If they fold - we bluff. If they call - we don't bluff. They fold, thus – we bluff often.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      We can represent a set.
      I mean, in the context of what you said earlier:

Does it not make sense to bluff often in this spot if people indeed fold their Ax there on NL25 Zoom? Seems logical. If they fold - we bluff. If they call - we don't bluff. They fold, thus – we bluff often.
      You are leveling too much yourself. ;) Why would he even think this way? You really seem to assume that everyone plays exactly like you think you would. :P