[NL2-NL10] NL5 OOP w QQ! facing MIN 4BET

• AA91EST
      I don't use any programs.
      Villain was a fishy TAG. 1st time i saw MR. I didn't know what this means.I assume he maybe do this with SC, PP, Broadway hands so I decided to reraise big because i'm OOP, was pretty aggressive and get more value from decent hands(AJ-AQ, 22-TT). Min 4bet, i assume he will do that with JJ+, AK+, maybe with TT because i was agressive and maybe overplaying his hand.

Should we shove preflop, we are 152BB deep?

Flop: check/check, no information.
      Turn: I don't know why i bet here. I think because i wanted to take down pot here (he only folds AK). After MR i assume he will do that with JJ+. 1st i wanted shove but then i thinked better option is calling(maybe fold) so i call!
      River : ???????

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      MP3 raises to $0.10, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, MP3 raises to $0.90, Hero calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.82) 2, 7, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($1.82) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.87, MP3 raises to $1.74, Hero calls $0.87.

River: ($5.3) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $2.10, Hero ???????????????
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

Since it is often AA/KK then I would also prefer just calling pre-flop rather than 5-betting and then facing difficult situation if he shoves.

I would also b/c turn and c/c river, since I think AK may sometimes play that way and he may also have some worse pp-s like JJ/TT that he might take the same line. Also 5-handed you don´t really get too many QQ vs KK/AA situations and I think MP3 might easily try some sort of bluff there

best regards,