Rakeback Percentages

• midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Ok, I know the rakeback for FTP is 27%. But how much do we, as players, get back of that 27%? (PS.com does get a portion of the 27% right?)

The reason I ask is because about a week ago, I noticed that my BR had jumped up quite a bit and I thought that maybe it was just all in my head. But then I realised that it was rakeback.

So how much do we really get back, percentage wise, after PS takes their cut?

Right now I'm looking at a pretty hefty rakeback for next month, but I don't want to get my hopes set on that extra money too much because I might not get it all.
  • 15 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      im pretty sure u get 27%.. I made about $50 rake my first month in sng's n got ~$13 rakeback. I'm not sure how PS make their money
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Oh, thanks! For some reason I was under the assumption that PS got a portion of the rake that was generated. Weee, can't wait til next month around this time!! :D :D :D
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      They do, pokerstrategy don't take a cut of the 27% I'm not sure why you would assume this....

They have their own deal with the pokerroom, you get the full 27%
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      im pretty sure u get 27%.. I made about $50 rake my first month in sng's n got ~$13 rakeback. I'm not sure how PS make their money

Well you get 27% rake back so there is 73% left. If pokerstrategy gets lets say 2% of each player fulltilt still have 71% rake and PS having at least 10k players playing there also makes nice sum all together doesn't it.

PS gets lots of money don't you worry about that ;) But the more rake you make more they get so thats why you get all suport.

One high roll player is worthed 10000 times than players like me or you because he makes that much more rake(for now :D ).
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      PS.com don't get money from (your) rakeback... :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      is there a way to know how much rakeback you have and will receive back?
    • camicio
      camicio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      The MGR column in the Game notes tab of pokertracker should be the Net Rake (Click on get all hands). From this you have to subtract 6$ for every 1000 fps you spent, all the bonuses you got, etc and then take the 27% of that
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      @CoreySteel
      i'm pretty sure they do, exactly what slikec said, it wouldn't make sense if pokerstrategy invests $50 in everyone and not get anything back, as for the percentage i dont worry too much about it

@justkyle88
      your pokerstrategy points are your rakeback points but you gotta take the amount and divide by 2 (and minus all the bonus, overlay crap, etc.), since you get 2 ps points for every $1 raked, and last take 27% of that and you'll get the rakeback
    • JFN17
      JFN17
      Bronze
      d
    • akabeer
      akabeer
      Bronze
      Too bad PS doesn't have rakeback deals with all their partner sites... would be nice to have the option of also getting rakeback while cycling through clearing the first deposit bonuses...
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by camicio
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      The MGR column in the Game notes tab of pokertracker should be the Net Rake (Click on get all hands). From this you have to subtract 6$ for every 1000 fps you spent, all the bonuses you got, etc and then take the 27% of that

Since you receive 2 Strategy Point for each $ rake you generate, wouldn't it make sense to just divide you strategy points for the last 4 weaks by 2, and take 27% of that for a good indication.

So rakeback = [(SP last 4 weeks / 2) - Bonus, Shop expenses etc.] * 0.27

Right?

Over what period is your rakeback calculated 1st till last each month? Payout on approx 13th i read somewhere??

Grtzz
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      just received RB for this month, THANK YOU PS!!!
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      PS-thanks for the rakeback
      its a good bankroll boost
    • vitorcancian
      vitorcancian
      Bronze
      How often the rakeback is paid? Every month or something like that?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vitorcancian
      How often the rakeback is paid? Every month or something like that?
      once a week. I think every friday