Stacks:
      cincinkid (UTG) ($25) 100bb
      UTG+1 ($113.23) 453bb
      CO ($24.75) 99bb
      BTN ($29.75) 119bb
      SB ($23.35) 93bb
      BB ($59.06) 236bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.40, 6 players) cincinkid is UTG A K
      cincinkid bets $0.90, UTG+1 raises to $3.10, 4 folds, cincinkid raises to $7, UTG+1 calls $4.80

Made it rather big since i know he won't fold to my 4B.

Flop: J 4 6 ($16.20, 2 players)
      cincinkid checks, UTG+1 bets $16.20, cincinkid folds

Villain is cabable of hitting anything on this flop.
      Betting as a semibluff makes little sense since he would fold all weaker hands.
      But i would give myself good odds against a ship from him to draw to my 6 outs.

Is c/c against such a huge range an option?

Final Pot: $32.40
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

I'd willing to rather Check/Call with a made hand instead of Ace high in those spots but though even here it's possible to do that if we assume him taking stabs with almost whole range what he calls there.

Though I'd either ship myself cause vs his whole preflop calling range we can't make a huge mistake by doing that or Check/Fold it. So far the guy seems to be still a guy who rather picks his hands which he goes to showdown.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello chocular77,

I'd willing to rather Check/Call with a made hand instead of Ace high in those spots but though even here it's possible to do that if we assume him taking stabs with almost whole range what he calls there.

Though I'd either ship myself cause vs his whole preflop calling range we can't make a huge mistake by doing that or Check/Fold it. So far the guy seems to be still a guy who rather picks his hands which he goes to showdown.

Best Regards.
      It's not really clear to me what is best in this spot. Ship is better cause of his w$sd?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello chocular77,

Best Regards.
      It's not really clear to me what is best in this spot. Ship is better cause of his w$sd?
      As said, we either ship it based on assumptions what calling range he has or just Check/Fold it. Better is the line clearly what information Hero had on him, I have just stats and basing on that only would be rather bad. We don't even know how hero played, how often 4bet etc.