Multiple account and banned.Help needed !

• 4 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      The only advice I can give and pretty much what everyone will say is to just e-mail Pokerstars support. Do not try to register again, they will catch you again! You just can hope they open your first account back, just say you are sorry, you didn't know and that you have learned from your mistake and you wish for them to open one of the accounts. You probably opened another account to get some kind of affiliation so you can forget about that, just try to get your first account back.
      Good luck and try not to be stupid in the future.

I see that you had created this thread months back so how did that go? Did you even try to do something?
    • errolflyn
      errolflyn
      Bronze
      @Krishjanis

First of all thanks for the reply.
      İ opened another account without purpose , it was a mistake.
      I've sent them the documents they asked for, but it didnt change the result.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by errolflyn
      @Krishjanis

First of all thanks for the reply.
      İ opened another account without purpose , it was a mistake.
      I've sent them the documents they asked for, but it didnt change the result.
      Hello errolflyn. sorry to hear about your situation - mistakes happen :( . with this sort of stuff the best way is the honest way and opening up another account will just dig the hole even further. as Krishjanis said, you can try to email them and sort it out but if they aren't allowing you to play there anymore then unfortunately not much can be done now. the only other option you have is to look for another room to play at (here is a link to the poker rooms) and you can get some advice on where would be a good option for you based on what games you play. here is a link to the thread where you can get advice. i hope this has helped a little. good luck at the tables :)

Lewis
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks guys,

I've got nothing further to add here. Every thing has already been said really and the advice is good. Best of luck errolflynn.

Best regards,
      Gary