[NL2-NL10] NL4 AKo

• faithless1
      faithless1
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Here i play AK with c-bet on flop.
      Villain is vpip 42 and pfr 8 for 36 hands.
      Again the c-bet is not working, i get raised.
      These are such dificult spots
      After playing MSS for a long time i find it hard to believe this is rewarding.
      Loose people will call your bluff and either raise you or bet on turn/river.

Can somebody please tell me how to play this MSS profitable, I play according SHC even when i try to play just a little bit advanced I get beaten too many times and go back to strict SHC.
      How exploitable is MSS for a villain after a while......

PartyGaming - $0.04 NL - Holdem - 7 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $8.61
      SB: $6.70
      BB: $4.00
      UTG: $4.21
      Hero (UTG+1): $1.27
      MP: $4.10
      CO: $1.33

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has K:heart: A:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.16, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.16, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.38, 2 players) 8:heart: 4:heart: 9:diamond:
      Hero bets $0.20, BTN raises to $0.72, fold
  • 2 replies
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      What's his fold2cbet and WSTD? I'm thinking whether it's worth to cbet here as this board hits connectors, PPs, which will be played by our fishy mate.

I see you are disappointed with shorterm results. Sometimes we won't hit anything and get raised or called and when we hit, everyone folds. That happens to everyone. I suggest you to study the game, because no matter what happens, how much bad luck we have, there's always room to improve. Take a closer look to your cbet spots, maybe you are cbetting on wrong boards against wrong opponents.
    • ctstc
      ctstc
      Bronze
      Hi,
      if you are playing without Stats I wouldn't cbet here. The Board isn't very good for a cbet, because you can't represent here a lot, and your Opponent wont fold Draws or PPs.
      If you have Stats an he folds 50% or more you can cbet here and it should be profitable on such flops, too.