This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi players:)

• David1992pl
      David1992pl
      Bronze
      Hi all players:)
      I'm David and i'm 2o years old. I start play poker about 5 years ago and this is my love:) I want participe to english community life and i hope,that you know my poor english:P
      good luck on tables:)
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey David1992pl!

We always welcome everyone here to the English Community with open arms!

So, how has your poker been coming along in the last 5 years? Any big ships to tell us about?

What are you playing at the minute and what is the plan going forward?

Best of luck,
      Gary
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hello david, welcome to the english community :)
    • David1992pl
      David1992pl
      Bronze
      i'm MTT and SnG player.MTT always give me more satisfaction and emotion than cash tables. In five years i won ticket to polish championship with everest poker(then i had 17 years old and I played on father account).My father was 12 on 53 players and won **** pln :)

In online poker i had any ships,but my best score is 516$ on full tilt(best score is small because I made more cashouts and my roll was small.

Now i haven't roll because i must cashout(private life).But i hope that to end 2012 year i will have good roll to grind micro MTT:P

My best site is 888poker,i had much success and my score can find on pokerprolabs: Matus1992.

have a nice evening and see you again:P
    • Thorek
      Thorek
      Bronze
      Czesc Dawid :f_biggrin:
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :f_biggrin: